• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shitty Batman Port Got You Down? FREE DMC4SE (PC) GIVEAWAY!

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Cerberus - Like michaelangelo but cooler because 3

Anchovies - classic yet despised. I love em.

Razzorn34

1. Ifrit - Gauntlet type weapons are always my favorite thing. These had power and style to match.

2. Nothing beats pork sausage.

Kevyt

1. I haven't played a DMC game before (shame on me), but I have played UMVC3, and from that I will say that Vergil's sword is awesome. It's like a Katana. Dante's sword is also cool.

2. I will go with classic pepperoni.

So nice of you guys!

Bear

1. I have to go with Agni and Rudra. Dual swords are always awesome and the elemental powers make it even better.

2. Red onions, no pizza is complete without them.

Thanks guys!

sainrub

1. Ebony and Ivory, nothing more satisfying in the video game world than these baby's.

2. Pepperoni is my absolute favorite.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
*What is your favorite weapon in the DMC franchise and why?

Alastor to be sure. Besides such an iconic moment so early in the game to introduce the powers, it held my favourite move early on with the Round Trip. A boomarang electric sword that would then allow me to combo with hand to hand combat? Oh what a wonderful fun time I had experimenting with that.

*What is your favorite pizza topping?

Grilled chicken.

• What is your favorite weapon in the DMC franchise and why?
Lucifer, because fighting like a flamenco dancer will never ever get old for me.

• What is your favorite pizza topping?
Sardines!

First, you guys are AWESOME!

I absolutely love ebony and ivory from a design standpoint. For something that is usually lame (dual pistols), they made a minor tweak visually and it just looks awesome.

With regard to pizza toppings, I pick burrata!

What is your favorite weapon in the DMC franchise and why?

Ebony & Ivory, because I've soft spot for dual pistols in video games and let's be honest they looks so cool!

What is your favorite pizza topping?

Sea foods! OMG, just thinking about it makes me want to eat a pizza right now... It's 3:22am.

Thanks for the giveaway guys :)

Regginator

1. I like the Ifrit because, uhm, it looks to be having a dragon head of some sorts?
lol I've never played a DMC before

2. Favourite pizza topping? Man, I can't answer just one, that would be torture. My ideal pizza would be covered with fried eggs, salami, black olives, a little garlic sauce and of course cheese.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
1. Red Queen, no contest. Vroom vroom.
2. Shrimp pesto.

cyborg009

Banned
What is your favorite weapon in the DMC franchise and why?
Alastor because when you first try to claim it, it stabs you in the chest.

What is your favorite pizza topping?
Steak.

1. Lucifer, because of the spectacular Devil Arm GET! cutscene.

2. Mushrooms. There's a local place that does whole marinated mushrooms as a topping, it's basically the best thing ever.

Dlent

My favorite weapon is Beowulf because of the sparkly lights and chargeable attacks that give it a lot of impact.

My favorite pizza topping is Hawaiian.

DMC is way better than Arkham anyways, regardless of port :p

My favorite weapon is Ebony & Ivory. When I played DMC1 and could use a launcher, send them to the air and then juggle them with fast piercing bullets, my teenager self said this is so fucking cool.

Favorite topping Peperoni, it's delicious and safe when ordering,

Archgan

I've never played a DMC game, but I think my favorite weapon is Lucifer based on this cutscene I found while looking for videos of the weapons.

My favorite pizza topping is buffalo chicken with ranch.

Dr. Buni

My favorite weapon is the cerberus (nunchakus) from Devil May Cry 3. As for the pizza topping, I guess chicken with catupiry. Or corn.

Thanks for the giveaways!

My favorite weapons are Ebony and Ivory......They count as one right? I mean who doesn't love being a badass and going pew pew pew pew forever.

Also if you don't eat your bacon with pizza you're doing it wrong.

Wow, incredibly generous of the gaffer who chose to be credited under the name "Uncle Dante" to add 5 copies to the giveaway. As Guardian edited into the OP the total is now at 16 copies of 4SE for you guys!

slayzz

Ebony and Ivory because its awesome and is the first time I seen it used in an action game.

Pizza with mushroom and sausage.

1 - Gilgamesh. I always go for them tank-like weapons.

2 - Mushrooms

Truffled-Fontina-and-Mushroom-Pizza-5.jpg

Look at that shit, it's fucking delicious and you know it

Favorite Weapon:

This was a tough pick but I'm going to go with Agni and Rudra. Why? Firestorm.

Favorite Pizza Topping:

Jalapenos

forrest

formerly nacire
Ebony and Ivory: Dual wielding and the way you walk around with the pistols drawn is just so badass.

Cheese: Imagine a pizza without it.

Kammie

I've only ever played the first DMC, but:

Ifrit Gauntlets--was awesome first getting them, didn't expect an unarmed weapon at all.

Favorite topping: pepperoni. Which is sadly not a pizza staple here in South America. :(

Good luck to everyone!

BasilZero

1. Rebellion - fits well with Dante, the sword that best defines his character especially in DMC3.

2. Favorite topping is Sausage!

1: Ebony & Ivory - I remember reading about DMC in an old EGM back in 2001 and thinking how badass they were.
2: If I could only have one topping on a pizza (aside from cheese), it'd be pepperoni. Otherwise? Pineapple all day every day.

Real neato thing you guys are doing.

New to the series myself, but Agni & Rudra look fucking dope. Living scimitars? Hell yes.

Favorite pizza topping...it needs to paired with a meat, but banana peppers. Love banana peppers.

Thanks for holding this contest, very generous.

Rajack

1. Ebony and Ivory is my favorite. Their duality is representative of Dante and they're also iconic.

2. I love bacon on my pizza. Every pizza I eat must have bacon on it or I won't touch it.

Finalow

great giveaway, thanks anonymous guy.

1 - gilgamesh. looks crazy good

2 - pepper-lolno, anchovies and capers. italian pizza only™

Top Bottom