• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shitty Batman Port Got You Down? FREE DMC4SE (PC) GIVEAWAY!

Iszo

Neo Member
1. Ifrit - because it's a hand-to-hand weapon with fire and freaking dragon faces covering your hands. It's fun to hit stuff in the face with blunt weapons.

2. Chicken toppings.

Faenix1

- Favourite Weapon: Thought about it and Red Queen is probably my favourite. No real reason except for the fact I like how it looks (lol)

- Favourite Topping: Pepperoni, it's my go-to

Dez_

1. Rebellion:
For as wacky and stylish as these games get, I generally like using the more traditional weapons, especially the Rebellion as my main. I think I fell in love the upper cut slash and gun juggle combo, but using million stabs within a group of enemies and finishing them off in a multitude of ways was incredibly satisfying.

2. Pepperoni:
Traditional weapon with traditional pizza topping :)

Lord Dante

Neo Member
1. Rebellion- Because it became our uncle Dante's signature weapon as soon as our master Itsuno took over DMC and perfected his moves.

2. I have a large variety of favorites. Though, I'd have to go with pepperoni-jalapeno for my #1 topping. No olives though since they kill the flavor for me :S

Darkrider

Weapon: Ebony and Ivory, because no other game has a juggle & chain mechanic as epic as two guns with unlimited ammo.

Pizza topping: Hamburg.

Swhalen

Gilgamesh because I love fist weapons in action games and it looks bad ass.

Any spicy toppings, capicolla, andoullie, jalapeños etc.

1. Gilgamesh - because its like having the Powerfist and being able to dash down punching monsters in the face is just fun.

2. Mushrooms - cause they are healthy and taste great to me.

1. After looking over the weapons, I'm gonna say Cerberus because it seems to make even less sense than the tripartite nunchaku from Suikoden V, and I'm chuckling to myself imagining how exactly one would manipulate the third handle with both hands full. Hee hee hee.

2. Black olives. There's just something about them that accentuates the flavour of anything accompanying them on a pizza.

What is your favorite weapon in the DMC franchise and why?

Yamato, it's the only one I can remember from DmC so we'll go with that one.

What is your favorite pizza topping?

Mushrooms and sundried tomatoes. I like to chew.

1. Rebellion.
2. Eggs.

As for the why's, well for number 1 I always like a video game hero's signature weapon.

For number 2, the Egg really adds a lot of good flavour to a Pizza. You should try it if you haven't!

1. Yamato. I love slicing and dicing fools before sheathing my sword like a boss.

wwad2rlhiusj.gif

2. Pepperoni is the best. I love meat.

neto

1.- Cerberus, because they are tri ice nunchaku and would be awesome to have one (and been able to use it) it looks stylish
2.- Pepperoni, it is a classic, you can't go wrong with it

Esque7

Weapon: Alastor, because playing DMC1 with LIGHTNING ACTION was one of my favorite gaming moments. Nothing quite like it at the time.

Topping: Black olives. As many as you can fit.

Thanks!

MadGear

1. I really like the Red Queen because of the (additional) timing element the revving mechanic added to the game. Even though it made me realize how much I hated the Dualshock 3s convex triggers, which ended up being a source of annoyance even after short sessions, pulling off frequent EX attacks always felt really rewarding to me.

2. If I had to pick only one it would be Pepperoni. Pretty much a must for me except on tuna pizza.

TriAceJP

Agni & Rudra - You dual wield freakin' Scimitars. I can't sum it up any better than that.

Diced Tomatoes and Chicken - The tomatoes need to be the DICED kind, sliced doesn't work as well. I know Domino's serves them. It's an odd but amazing combination. Try it out!

Valnen

Favorite weapon: Yamato. It's Vergil's signature weapon, and he does some awesome stuff with it.

Favorite Pizza Topping: Linguica. Tastier than pepperoni by far IMO.

vulva

Agni & Rudra because they look badass as hell

Arugula, cream sauce and prosciutto served in a man's hat swimming in perfume.

1.) Beowulf, every single punch feels so heavy and powerful.
2.) Banana peppers, they make everything better, especially pizzas.

Druz

1) Beowulf - Sssoooo satisfying to just destroy an enemy with a charged punch.

2) Grandmas pizza. Local kind that isn't on a menu. Oil, garlic in the crust. Cheese and a ton of tomato. Have acid reflux just thinking about it!

Thanks for the giveaway I fucking love these games.

masterkajo

I only ever played a bit of the original DMC4 at a friends house back in the day and fell in love with Dante's Rebellion. Seemed to do the trick for me... Even got up to SS with it.

I am a huge fan of Prosciutto e Fungi on my Pizza.

BlackJace

Only got to play this at a friend's place, so it's cool to try for a copy of my own.

The Red Queen is one of the more unique DMC weapons once you figure out how to use Exceed. Something about revving up the blade and unleashing Ex-Acts and MAX-Acts is super satisfying. Also, its mechanical vibe is highly stylish as well as the way it uses fuel and gives off a heated aura after it's let loose.

Pepperoni is like hot sauce for pizza. It can turn a shitty, bland slice into something at least palatable.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Based on what I saw in that wiki I'm gonna have to go with Nevan for favourite weapon. I don't really even care how good or bad it is. It's associated with lightning which tends to be my favourite game element and it turns into a guitar. Double points.

As for favourite pizza topping, I'm going to cheat and say cheese. You can make a pizza with just about any combination of ingredients and be fine, but a pizza without cheese is no pizza in my eyes. The more the better.

jimmyd

1. Beowulf - When it comes to super annoying enemies Beowulf is most satisfying to pound them with.
2. Pepperoni

Doberu

Favorite Weapon. The two swords from DMC3 they're fire and icy types. Can't remember the name of them.
Favorite Pizza topping Sausage.
Thanks for the giveaway!

>All these people saying they like Ebony and Ivory as their favorite weapon.

I mean, you're right, but it's like saying you like Cheese and Tomato Sauce as your Pizza toppings.

Come on, people.

Alright, deadline's up everyone. Thank you all for the kind words and showing your love for some of the amazing weapons in this franchise! We read every post and really love to see all the support the DMC series gets on GAF. GuardianE and I will figure out and announce the winners as soon as we can, most likely some time later today. Winners will then be notified via PM and revealed in this thread along with a list of some of GAFs favorite weapon and topping choices. Again, thanks to all of you for entering.

Top Bottom