• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shitty Batman Port Got You Down? FREE DMC4SE (PC) GIVEAWAY!

Situacao

1 - Nevan. Because it's a fucking guitar and I am a guitarrist who happens to, well, love guitars.
2 - I don't like pizza.. I know, I'm one of those people. So my favourite pizza topping would be something acid enough to render the thing (specially the cheese part, I hate cheese) uneatable.

Thanks for the giveaway, OP!

Gustaf-4

1- Agni and Rudra - Dash and Slash then FIRE TORNADO!

2- Supreme Pizza - A mish-mash of deliciously pizza-ness to satisfy any omnivore

Who?!

Neo Member
1. Cerberus, I like those moves and looks pretty too.
2. Pineapple, creates perfect balance ^^

Also, a BIG thank you to OP!

Gotta love the Red Queen, motorcycle engine and sword is a combination of insanity that I can really appreciate.

As for best pizza topping, pepperoni is probably the most special single top, although if I am allowed to get multiple with it then the Meat Feast that Pizza Hut does is pretty damn good. That with a stuffed crust and I am a happy man for the next few hours.

Anduril

Never really played the games, but have always been interested in them.

Sword of Sparda seems badass, so ... because it seems badass? :p

Eggs on pizza! Yummy eggs!

Also, you are seriously cool for this.

Lennox

Neo Member
1. Gilgamesh always looks awesome to me.

2. As many vegetables as you can fit on there.

Really cool giveaway dudes!

Dandte

Devil_may_cry_3_chain_by_Cyber_Twon.gif

Cerberus all the way

2.Beef (Steak) and Broccoli

Probs for the community giveaway and the willing of making another person a present!

1. Gilgamesh. I actually don't really like its playstyle, but it just looks so sleek and badass!
2. Funghi: dat mushroom and cheese combo!

Awesome giveaway, btw :D

KiDdYoNe

Eryx. Style and lots of effects, simple as that.
And for pizza... Jalapeño's.

Also, fell in love with brocoli, need to try pizza with it.

cerulily

Question 1.

Nevan, absolutely. it's a guitar! what's not to love?

Question 2.

Italian sausage. because pepperoni gets boring

Favorite weapon: Agni & Rudra, because it's half wind elemental (my favorite) and I love how Dante talks with them.

Favorite pizza topping: quattro formaggio, because cheese, cheese, cheese and cheese.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
1. Favorite Weapon: Vendetta from DMC 2. I know it wasn't a great game, but this giant, heavy sword had a really nice design and it was a good challenge to use effectively and master as well.

2. Favorite Pizza: Supreme Pizza. A culmination of great toppings all put together that will leave you satisfied instead of leaving you thinking 'maybe I could have added ____ to the pizza I made/ordered.'

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
What is your favorite weapon in the DMC franchise and why?
Lucifer I just love what it does and it's denotation.
gif__dmc4__lucifer_6_6_by_playstation_addict-d7bi8by.gif

What is your favorite pizza topping?
Honey Sriracha drizzle is very good if that counts but if not bacony goodness.

K.Sabot

1. Beowulf - Both from a visual asthetic and gameplay my favorite to use. Meaty hits are the best.

2. Mushrooms, savory like a fully charged beast uppercut.

I love the Nevan. Can you guess why? Is it because it shits out lightning and bats? That's probably the reason.

2341730-dante-nevan.jpg

Also my favorite pizza is garlic and anchovies. THE STRENGTH WITHIN.

ike_

I hate to be that dmc noob but my first game was the DmC reboot and I really really liked it (on PS3, and then much more on PC, and then again on PS4).

1. My favorite weapon is probably the Osiris:

Because L2+circle easily juggles a lot of enemies, and one of my favorite enemies:

2. Favorite pizza topping has to be jalapenos or hot/banana peppers because they go with any other toppings without affecting the flavor.

I can't wait to dig into past DMC games. If I don't win this I will no doubt buy dmc4 myself, and probably eventually all the others <3

SteveTR

1. Rebellion. It's the first weapon you have in DMC3 which makes it the weapon I'm most familiar with.
2. Cheese. Lots of cheese.

gblues

Banned
1. Nevan, just because of the sheer ridiculousness of a combat electric guitar.

2. Pepperoni, jalapeño, and pineapple is a killer combo.

MrGlugi

Neo Member
1. Ebony & Ivory - there's no better thing that demonic-power powered guns and nothing more stylish than hanging in mid-air and shooting everything in the eye sight!

2. Bacon - delicious taste and it's so manly topping that makes your beard grow faster!

Raxus

First of all, big shout out thanking everyone who donated for this. I just lost my PS4 and it is being repaired so this would mean the world to me as I wait the next few weeks getting it repaired.

• What is your favorite weapon in the DMC franchise and why?
Pandora - A briefcase had no right being this fun.
tumblr_inline_nedyscVFSB1ryh7ax.gif

• What is your favorite pizza topping?
Bacon - The devils gateway drug to breaking vegetarians.

itxaka

Defeatist
1 - evony and ivory. I mean, how cool is having an enemy stay in middle air with them and keep your combo going?
2 - pepperoni. Is there any other topping?

Kuroyume

Banned
1. Nevan - Easily. I love heavy metal. And this weapon embodies the spirit of DMC. Just totally wild.

tumblr_no9hm7Z5jg1rebirxo1_500.gif

2. Just Pepporini. Anything else is disgusting imo.

tumblr_nqkq8cOAOS1us3vmoo2_540.jpg

Ryde3

My favourite DMC weapons are Ebony & Ivory because they're the classics!

My favourite Pizza topping is Pepperoni, because it's classic!

Cool giveaway thanks for doing this!

Donat

Neo Member
1. Favorite weapon has to be Nevan, because it's a freakin' guitar that kills demons!
2. Pizza topping - Pepporini.

Thanks for the great giveaway guys!

Gota go with Red Queen as my favourite weapon. Really liked the easy to learn, difficult to master aspect of the rev mechanic.

As a favourite pizza toping i am going cheat a little bit and say veggies - mushrooms, onions, peppers you name it.

yeb

Weapon: Red Queen. Getting the rev mechanic down was way too satisfying.

Topping: Bacon. It makes everything better, especially pizza.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Last call for entries!

I also updated the OP to reflect the now 16 copies available, and the fact that copies are region free.

Don't pick me I already have DMC4SE for PC. Just wanna post my favorite DMC weapon and pizza topping
Red Queen, Reving up the sword after a strike feels good.

Mushrooms are strangely the best on a pizza.

Talents

Banned
1. Cerberus from Devil May Cry 3. I've always loved Nunchucks and seeing those when I was younger instantly made them my favorite weapon.

2. Probably Jalapenos with whatever else. Jalapenos are delicious.

Top Bottom