• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shitty Batman Port Got You Down? FREE DMC4SE (PC) GIVEAWAY!

1- Nevan because it captures the essence of DMC perfectly: It's a guitar you kill monsters with. It's stupid as hell and kicks ass.

2- Pineapples when on a Hawaiian BBQ chicken pizza, Mushrooms otherwise.

Manac0r

1) Ebony and Ivory .. For those stylish finishers.

2) Favourite Pizza topping? Strawberry .sundae yo! Cus I gets down like that!

1. I can't believe you guys think Dante needs weapons. He uses them as an optional, stylish thing. Dante could beat a bunch of demons silly with a pizza crust and a wet newspaper if he had too. So obviously my vote for best weapon in the series would have to go to Dante himself.

2. A pizza with everything, I feel like the proper way to assess the full range of tasting possibilities any given chain of pizzerias will offer me is to get the pizza with everything. Camembert? Throw that stuff on there. Chocolate sauce? Throw that stuff on there. If they have it in their store it should be on there. You can scale back once you've randomly hit upon your preferred flavors, if you want to be a coward like that. A real man goes in with his mouth like a random number generator and decides as he bites whether this particular bite is fit to be enshrined in the halls of his best pizza toppings list. TL;DR Pizza with everything.

1) Favourite weapon has to be Beowulf. I always enjoy the little contrarian thrill of punching and kicking in a 'sword' game, but more than that I just love the circumstances by which Dante actually gets the weapon. Every other weapon comes directly after a bossfight, except Beowulf, who refuses to give up and stomps Dante flat. Then, holy shit, Vergil just takes him the fuck out like it's nothing, and Vergil takes the weapon for himself, and he uses it against you the next time you fight him! Loved that so much.

2) For pizza, it's pepperoni all day long.

(And thanks for the giveaway, OP dudes! Really cool of you)

SeppOCE

(1) Fave Weapon: Yamato. Can't go wrong with sleek as tits weapons.

(2) Fave Pizza Topping: Cheese and Bacon. It's just pure bliss.

Mman235

Favourite Weapon: I haven't played in ages to give a definitive answer, but I feel like Beowulf is my favourite right now; landing the super-powerful hits and annihilating a bunch of enemies (or a bosses healthbar) is really satisfying.

Favourite Pizza Topping: Pepperoni

OzzieMandrill

Neo Member
1: Ebony & Ivory, because I love to spam fire on my enemies with style.

2: Hard to say, but I think I'll go with burrata (an artisanal italian cheese that on the outside looks like a mozzarella, but on the inside is very creamy).

Krecik

Weapon: Hard choice between Yamato and Pandora. But in the end I'm gonna say Yamato. Cutting through space itself? That's some JoJo sh*t right there.

Topping: Mushrooms. Can't have a pizza without mushrooms. Also, corn.

Thanks for the giveaway!

cand

Wow, always wanted to play DMC4

Weapon: Yamato,because it has an awesome and stylish "so fast you can't see" attack .
Topping: Pepperoni

20cent

Banned
1. Ebony & Ivory of course

2. Parma Ham

CBTech

Agni & Rudra is my favorite weapon. Dual wielding swords of ice and fire is just too cool.

Sausage is my favorite pizza topping.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
1) Cerberus
I have fond memories of dying to Cerberus for 2 hours on my first play through. He basically came along and said "HAHA NO MORE FUN, IT'S TIME TO LEARN LITTLE MAN!"

And damn it did the game force me to learn. I later learned that this was the point a lot of people gave up but damn it all I was enjoying this game and I wanted to see it through to the very end!

My reward for my perseverance was Cerberus - the ice tri nunchucks, which were just insane. From launching massive spikes of ice across the ground, to encasing you in a sphere of frost that absolutely rekt everything near you. It was just awesome, plus that bruce lee vibe that dante gave off when he used them was so cool.

It was also the moment I knew all the other weapons in this game were not going to just be plain old swords or guns, but they were about to get totally cuhrayzee.

2) Fucking pepperoni because some times cheese gets a little lonely.

Favorite Weapon: Agni & Rudra. You're wielding two Hindu gods as weapons. And they have talking heads on the hilts.

Favorite Topping: Philly Steak cause why not have steak with your pizza.

I'm new to the series. I'm gonna say the weapon that sounds the coolest is... Lucifer.

My favorite pizza topping is the classic - pepperoni.

GRIMREEFZ

The sythe from DMC was my definitive favorite honestly bc i found it easiest to juggle enemies for amazing chain attacks.

My favorite pizza topping is obviously breakfast bacon. bc bacon! #DMCISGOD

haxamin

Favourite weapon: Nevan. Havnt played Devil May Cry but just looked it up. And its a guitar.A frikkin guitar.

Favourite Topping: Bacon. bacon is good for me.

Favourite Weapon is Alastor, because the cutscene you get it in is the first time you get to see just how strong Dante is, with him getting impaled and rising off it unharmed, and lightning sword>>>>>>>>>normal sword.

Favourite Pizza Topping is Pepperoni, but none of those small worthless pieces; I like my pepperoni big.

exfixate

1. Agni and Rudra, because talking swords are awesome
2. Pepperoni, preferably cubed and on top of a rectangular pizza.

Sendero

1. Rebellion would be the obvious question, but will settle with Nevan.
2. Black olives with Chorizo.

Thanks for the opportunity!

theox2g6

Neo Member
Obviously, Yamato from DMC3 Special Edition. The way Vergil's animations mirrored those of an ancient samurai was just downright badass.

And of course, favorite topping has to be pepperoni. I'm sure Dante feels the same way.

Pyrrhus

My favorite weapon's Rebellion. It may not be the most exciting choice, but it will always get the job done.

My favorite pizza topping is portobello mushrooms. Umami.

My favorite weapon, huh. It's hard to pick one because I have a lot of favorites, but I'm going to pick Agni and Rudra because they play like a more stylish and aggressive version of Rebellion/Alastor/Force Edge/whichever main sword Dante is using. Not to mention it looks cool. Runners up: Nevan (for uniqueness), Beowulf (best-looking of all the gauntlets IMHO). Yeah, you can see I'm a DMC3 fan even though I've been playing since the Japanese release of DMC1 (which I still have).

Favorite pizza topping? Ground beef, I'm a unapologetic carnivore. Add in BBQ sauce and I'm in heaven. Mushrooms are great too... damn, now I'm hungry. :/

Heman

My favourite weapon is gilgamesh because SHORYUKEN!!!

Favourite pizza topping is pepperoni
that tang is irresistable.

Kssio_Aug

Favorite Weapon: Agni & Rudra! Cause Agni & Rudra is one of the coolest boss fights in the series, and so are their swords (or their heads).

Favorite Pizza topping: Chicken!

Yamato, cause Yamato cannon is just awesome.
I dunno if it has a name but toppings are globs of mozzarella and prosciutto with I think it was spinach?

Maniac

Banned
I personally love the pistols, they're... Basic, but the design, animations and sounds are all just so very, very cool that I can't help but love them.

And I'm no monster, so ofcourse... Pepperoni.

eoj

Neo Member
Weapon: alastor because it reminds me of playing the first one in my dorm room and being amazed.

Pizza topping: pepperoni

1) Rebellion, just because it's a giant sword that is still swung around with insane speed.
2) Pepperoni, because I'm really boring.

1) Alastor, classic sword that was never beaten in my eyes, wish it was in another game.

!

latest

Very generous of you guys.

For me its Cerberus. I love the bruce lee sound effect dante gives during its crazy combo.

Sausage.

Also, I already have two copies of the game SO DO NOT PUT ME IN THE CONTEST.

Crystalkoen

I'm gonna have to go with Rebellion as my favorite weapon. Simple in appearance, yet all of the things (read: combos) you can do with it goes beyond "elegant" into the realm of "beautiful". Never been a fan of the big, heavy-hitting weapons, and the light ones rack up lotsa hits, but don't look nearly as sleek doing so.

My favorite pizza topping is, without a doubt, crumbled sausage. Take your standard ground sausage, and grind it further (you actually boil it to cook it instead of the standard frying) so it's about 1.5-2mm diameter. Now put that on a pizza, covered in cheese. It is as delicious as it sounds.

Top Bottom