• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shitty Batman Port Got You Down? FREE DMC4SE (PC) GIVEAWAY!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
And the winners are..... *drumroll*
bathsalts
Selrach
TheAutomator
Wag
SteveTR
King Dork
ilnadmy
TSM
H13
klaushm
Ventara
JoeyJungle
CAAAAAAAAAAAW
kikonawa
montopolis
Via Purifico

Congrats to all of the winners! Winners will be getting PMs soon with codes and some helpful hints.

And since we had the data, we went ahead and tabulated the favorite weapon and toppings in this thread:

THE TOP TEN PIZZA TOPPINGS WITH VOTES:
260 Pepperoni
86 Cheese
76 Sausage
66 Pineapple
62 Mushroom
55 Bacon
33 Chicken
24 Ham
22 Onion
21 Jalapenos

THE TOP DEVIL MAY CRY WEAPONS (with votes over 10):
160 E&I
109 Yamato
101 Rebellion
73 Agni & Rudra
68 Red Queen
58 Alastor
54 Nevan
52 Cerberus
51 Gilgamesh
47 Sword of Sparda
41 Beowulf
27 Ifrit
20 Lucifer
20 Pandora
15 Devil Bringer
11 Shotgun

Thank you all so much for participating. We had fun and we hope you all did too!

Adnor

Banned
Congratulations to all the winners, enjoy the game!

And thanks again GuardianE, CrackPebbles and mysterious benefactor for the giveaway, you guys are amazing.

Ventara

I still can't believe I won. This is the kind of thing everyone enters but no one expects to win. I should probably visit the racetracks tomorrow. Anyways, thanks a lot GuardianE and Uncle Dante!

Edit: Pineapple made it to the top 10 pizza toppings but ground beef didn't? What is this? And cheese? That's, like, part of the pizza. That and tomato sauce are already included.

Luigi87

Congrats to the winners, and thanks for having this.

Glad to see I share opinion with the highest voted toppings and weapons, lol

KHlover

Banned
I still can't believe I won. This is the kind of thing everyone enters but no one expects to win. I should probably visit the racetracks tomorrow. Anyways, thanks a lot GuardianE and Uncle Dante!

Edit: Pineapple made it to the top 10 pizza toppings but ground beef didn't? What is this? And cheese? That's, like, part of the pizza. That and tomato sauce are already included.
Well the boring, basic cheese is. Cheese like Gorgonzola or Mozarella is indeed a topping.

I won something! Thanks so much! I've never won a contest before, I've got a huge grin on my face right now! Can't wait to try the SE after it installs!

Also, black olives on pizza are super underrated!

Sorry for so many exclamation marks!

I've never played a DMC game, which probably makes me ineligible and possibly not in a position to actually appreciate what I'm entering to try and win, but...

1. Erm... fists? Or a sword! Yeah, swords are good. Let's go with sword.
2. I was going to say pepperoni, but everyone's saying that, so tuna. Yeah, tuna. I know, it sounds terrible, but with the right companions it's great!

Oh, I'm too late. Congrats to the winners and egg (another good pizza topping) on my face.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for the giveaway GuardianE, CrackPebbles, and mysterious benefactor! I still can't believe I won among everyone who entered. I will make sure to drop by the OT with my impressions once I've had some time to mess around with the game!

King Dork

Woohoo! I've actually never gotten a chance to play DMC 4, and now I can thanks to GuardianE, CrackPebbles, and Uncle Dante! Thanks you three!

I've tried to activate on Steam, but it's not letting me right now (currently visiting my family in Tokyo) due to region restrictions, but you can bet your ass I'll be all over this game once I get back to the states later this year!

Thanks again GuardianE and CrackPebbles and Uncle Dante!

EDITED: didn't know a third person threw down some prizes for this giveaway, added Uncle Dante to my thanks message, whoever you are!

kejigoto

Banned
Congrats to the winners!

I'll be over here poking my copy of Arkham Knight with a stick hoping it'll eventually work... *sighs* Back to playing Mount and Blade: Warband I go.

Red queen is easily best weapon.

And for pizza, well, sausage and bacon are the best. Followed by most vegetables and chicken breast.

Edit: oops. Still great giveaway! I only saw this thread just now haha.

Top Bottom