• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shooting at GOP baseball practice, multiple injured incl/ Maj. Whip Scalise

LosDaddie

Banned
The important part is you get to feel superior to all of them by remaining "neutral".

I was going to have a cute snarky response for you, but these guys had better replies:

It's not about being "neutral," it's just poking at our general tendency to immediately fold new events into our narratives and proclaim that the new event proves we were right all along. The same thing happened right after the election, with Bernie people proclaiming that this proved Hillary was a bad candidate, and Hillary people proclaiming that this proved the Berniebros ruined everything by not falling in line.

You can think one side is right and still roll your eyes a little at that behavior. Although tbf I do like to scoff and feel superior to people. :p

Every side thinks they're superior to everyone else. It's not neutral-specific.

And that's not a "both sides" argument.

And I've never claimed to be neutral.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
No you don't and no it isn't.

I guess your going to take a gun and shoot at people now because of a totally unrelated issue? I mean you seem to have your head on straight, but who knows when you might suddenly just decide out of the blue to do it just because it seemed cool at the time

There have been plenty of cases linking mental imbalances to extreme behavior against innocents...i don't see how that can be argued. What is the alternative?

Top Bottom