• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

klonere

Banned
HkIxkCK.gif

still watching this

I once wore loafers that was so worn out and rotten, when I was drunk and had to run for a bus one of them fell off which led me to trip over, fall through an iron fence and nearly cut my dick off as I fell on a drain pipe.

I kind of wish that was a lie but I couldn't work for weeks until xray results came back for my arm which I couldn't move properly for a couple of weeks. That was a great night and it endeared me to someone I care for very deeply, so I can't say I regret it. But when I think about it, I have a lot of stupid stories about shit I have done.
Losing your member might be a fate worse than death.
So tonight we have AAA on Twitch for their Mexico benefit and then early morning we have NJPW love
And Bellator for shoot fans

Dead Can Dance is pretty essential listening I think. Songs like Dreams Made Flesh are pretty moving.

The language isn't real and comes from emotions rising up. As far as I understand. So it is like wrestling.

Foggy

Have we heard any more news about the DDT sale?

They have an event tomorrow with a special announcement so hopefully we'll get some more info. Unfortunately nobody out there that I've seen has been able to give much context to the acquisition. DramaticDDT had a blurb on it and he said he had heard it's on the level of Bushi Road acquiring New Japan, but he doesn't have the context to verify it.

Top Bottom