• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

tumblr_o8f1vuI03r1ueh03io1_400.gif

Foggy

He also officiated 101 gay weddings in 2015

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/02/24/guy-fieri-gay-weddings-miami/23959839/

People change. Or he didn't change and goes back and forth about how he feels about certain things. Just being human.

(I have no dog in the Fieri argument, I've just heard multiple times "He hates gay people" and "He loves gay people" whenever he comes up. Just seems fair to point out both sides.)

Sure, nothing wrong with that. Just pointing out that the hate doesn't exclusively come from memes.

I got the black Undefeated Air Max but I didn't want the white ones until they sold out lol.

Might go cop on stockx.

Rocked them yesterday. So many compliments from random people on the street.

Heroman

Banned
I got the black Undefeated Air Max but I didn't want the white ones until they sold out lol.

Might go cop on stockx.

Rocked them yesterday. So many compliments from random people on the street.
Dont be a mark edge, the white ones are going for way to much.

And man i wish i didn't forget the black ones drop Thursday, they looked so cool.

I wear clothes that fit good, with my height a lot of it is really baggy for fat dudes.

Thats pretty much what I mean mate. I just wear whatever fits well and I feel comfortable in. I'm not really worried if I am not following modern fashion trends or whatever the fuck.

When I am in a casual environment I usually just wear jeans and a t shirt. Could be wrasslin' or music related or something like a LPOTL shirt or whatever (that has led to talking to a lot of interesting folks). The only difference at work is I'll wear a button up shirt.

Going to clubs or whatever, where people generally put in a lot of effort to look a certain way, I tend to find my shabby appearance makes people comfortable, generally. It sounds stupid, but talking with people who feel comfortable and are willing to open up is very meaningful to me and I am really thankful that over the years things have kind of worked out this way.

Zach

😲😲😲🤔🤔🤔

we already addressed this, give me a break

We did already get past this.

Sure, let's get in fights first thing in the morning. This community is gonna get shuttered if we keep haranguing!

Look, I've seen some shit. We've been shut down twice. Once over Yuji Nagata, the other because of wrasslin fans begging for Sunny videos (awful)

Let's never get shut down again.

Every time WrassleGAF is shut down it's your fault. I ain't got time for your faux concernin'. Now scram.

Also, if WrassleGAF gets shut down, it gets shut down. Hopefully it doesn't happen, but if it does, we probably had it coming. Regardless, your policing is unwelcome. That's what moderators are for, and why they're paid handsomely.

My friend says she'll pay for the shirt just so I have something different to wear >_>

My first wrasslin shirt!
This Unplugged Alice in Chains business is good. Pretty sad, knowing how everything went afterward.
Glad you liked it. Wish they had played I Stay Away or Don't Follow. That'd probably put it at my #1. Still an amazing record tho.

Hex

Banned
Guys, I'm really drunk, but I just wanted to tell you all something. A lot of people talk some trash about you guys, but I think you're all awesome. I know I don't post in here much, but this is honestly a really dope community. I lurked in a few wrestling community's before this one, and they're all various degrees of bad, but you guys are overall pretty awesome. That's my shoot for the month.

giphy.gif

Heroman

Banned
You know what, I never liked the White Undefeateds until I saw someone wearing them. Missed my chance with the black ones, too. God damn.
They honestly surprisingly easy to get like sure they sold out but if you kept up with it you could get both pair easily. Now if only other shoes were easy to get.

I once wore loafers that was so worn out and rotten, when I was drunk and had to run for a bus one of them fell off which led me to trip over, fall through an iron fence and nearly cut my dick off as I fell on a drain pipe.

I kind of wish that was a lie but I couldn't work for weeks until xray results came back for my arm which I couldn't move properly for a couple of weeks. That was a great night and it endeared me to someone I care for very deeply, so I can't say I regret it. But when I think about it, I have a lot of stupid stories about shit I have done.

Zach

Wrong Sunny, this was the ex-WWE personality Sunny.

Apologize for your lies, Data West.

Zach is a Sable mark so that's probably where it's coming from

Sable and Sunny can stick it, brother!

(Did you see me draaaag Whitney? Aren't you the Whitney Houston fan?)

Glad you liked it. Wish they had played I Stay Away or Don't Follow. That'd probably put it at my #1. Still an amazing record tho.

I'll listen to it again soonish.

Imagine using GAF on desktop

Imagine using dark theme

Imagine doing both

It's easy if you try

Imagine living that that life

I'm using dark theme on desktop right now. Because I'm at work. It's a lot easier to do these multi-replies.

You may say I'm a mark now

But I'm not the only one

Maybe one day you'll join us

URAH URAH URAH URAH URAH

Your singing voice is so beautiful.

Top Bottom