• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Anth0ny

for owen snow:

KlHAKTN.gif

Zach

This No Mercy card looks alright. I may check it out some time tom/Mon.

P.S. JESUS CHRIST. WWE has 13 championship belts. Haha... Dumb.

Mahonay

Banned
You're not in college anymore, Mahonay. Grow up, pal.

Mahonay last night:
giphy.gif

Mahonay today (he is Jericho in this gif):
stunner3.gif

I've never had a hungover and that's a shoot, brother

RIP in peace

I had one then I never drank again.

Hung over?

DAMN RIGHT I'M HUNG

OVER

I rarely get hung over. Just allow me to have 6-7 hours of sleep and I'll be fine.

7RMLyyf.jpg

7RMLyyf.jpg

7RMLyyf.jpg

Yup. Hard pressed to choose something not Trump related tbh

Speaking of which, we have a new entry for SHOOT OF THE YEAR:

LEBRON GOING IN ON TRUMP

Really hope NFL and NBA teams, not players, begin protesting. I know you wont get people like Gronk or Brady to do it, but man if teams did it together it'd be great. I have grown to hate the NFL and their fanbase so seeing them collectively implode over this would be glorious.

If WWE was smart, they'd give Braun the strap. I just don't think Brock is doing anything significant for WWE.
Mainly smoke green to help my anxiety. Helps big time.
I've been trying to kick a really bad habit recently, pot does helps. But I don't wanna rely on it too much. Such is life.

Kurita

I mainly drink beer, wine (being French means I have to drink wine at lunch and dinner time) and champagne.

A few cigarettes every now and then (mostly when I was in Japan cause they're cheap).

Not a fan of weed.

Beefy

There is no blowoff, bebbeh. Reigns is gonna bury The Chump then move onto Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania. It's hype.

You should look into CBD. Although I don't know the cost difference between that and weed.

Yeah high CBD weed is great to chill out. People that have panic attacks etc or are nervous in general shouldn't be touching the high THC shit. But yeah more expensive then high THC.

If WWE was smart, they'd give Braun the strap. I just don't think Brock is doing anything significant for WWE.

I've been trying to kick a really bad habit recently, pot does helps. But I don't wanna rely on it too much. Such is life.

I have like 2 joints a week, 3 on a bad week.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/jeff-hardy-shoulder-injury/#.Wcax2NOGMWo

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Jeff Hardy is currently dealing with a bad shoulder injury and sources tell us the wrestler may need to get surgery.

WWE held a live event in Sacramento on Friday night, but Jeff was unable to wrestle due to his banged up shoulder … so Matt wrestled Karl Anderson in a singles match instead.

It’s unclear exactly when the injury occurred, but Jeff certainly appeared to be clutching his shoulder in pain during the main event of Monday Night Raw this week.

Our sources say it’s unclear if the Charismatic Enigma will need surgery at this point. However, it’s definitely an option — amongst a few others — and they should know more in the days to come.

Top Bottom