• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

klonere

Banned
One of the biggest things that keeps me watching WWE is I can watch it live. I can't watch NJPW etc live, because of the time difference. I just find live events better then watching recorded.

wtf Raw and PPVs finish at like 4am GMT on Sundays before work or Mondays whereas big NJPW shows are on the weekend in the morning around 7 - 10am to 1 - 2pm.

There is no way WWE is more watchable if you are keeping a regular sleep schedule or have a job.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Love what WWE is doing for all these kids.
yX4I5mK.png

Beefy

wtf Raw and PPVs finish at like 4am GMT on Sundays before work or Mondays whereas big NJPW shows are on the weekend in the morning around 7 - 10am to 1 - 2pm.

There is no way WWE is more watchable if you are keeping a regular sleep schedule or have a job.

Insomnia and I don't work due to mental health issues. I usually get up at around 10-11ish and head straight to gym and therapy. So I would probably be able to watch 30mins max.

Even when I was working WWE was easier to watch. I can't be watching wrestling during the day.

If Neville moves to the main roster, yeah I pretty much agree.

Which I'm not optimistic about because the whole reason he was moved to cruiserweight is they had nothing for him on the main roster

They don't even have stuff for Finn that isn't Bray Fucking Wyatt right now, what chance does Neville have

Zach

Dental Plan, how much did you love the commentators having to awkwardly hype up Assault on Devil's Island in late '97?

It was amazing. Glad you enjoyed it. Loved the shit out of it.

I always heard it was good but yeah, I absolutely loved it.

Damn right it is. Now listen/watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWzYY4PQcpc

GosT are fun! Im going to see Perturbator later in the year.

Glad you enjoyed it! One of my favorite horror films of the 2010s, and it was the exact moment A24 became a studio whose movies I'd always look forward to the instant their logo popped up on a trailer

For sure! I was just reading now the director is going on to remake Nosferatu. Normally I would worry about something like that but I am interested in seeing how it turns out.

Foggy

I give The VVitch a lot of credit for being one of the few independent horror movies to not have Larry Fessenden in it. They got guts.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm looks like I may watch the Witch.

Subtitles on. It's tough to follow without it due to archaic speech. Amazing movie. Then again since you're in Jolly Old Angle-Land you might have a better time grappling with

I will say Axel is arguably in the best shape he's had in years and his hair is way better then it ever was. Probably started hitting the gym properly when he got a story.

PWInsider says it looks like Paige has been cleared to return, and belief is she'll be on SD next month

It'll be interesting to see how she fits in with this group... a lot has changed but she's pretty great so I have hopes.

What? It was brilliant almost certainly the best segment of the night. They couldn't have executed Enzo's heel turn better.

I wouldn't assume quite yet it's an actual heel turn.

Top Bottom