• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Siglemic live streams his attempt of breaking SM64 WR [NEW WORLD RECORD 1:47:10'9]

Jokab

Dude, this troll is not funny. People saying she's a guy is getting annoying to her.

It's funny because it's true.
I know how hard both of you are trying, but neither of you are being funny. At all. Do you even realize how ridiculous you sound? "LOL THIS PERSON IS A GIRL CAN YOU BELIEVE IT". Playing off the fact that an anonymous person on the internet could in theory be a girl isn't original and has been done to death since the dawn of the internet. Why don't you guys grow up.

Grinchy

Banned
I know how hard both of you are trying, but neither of you are being funny. At all. Do you even realize how ridiculous you sound? "LOL THIS PERSON IS A GIRL CAN YOU BELIEVE IT". Playing off the fact that an anonymous person on the internet could in theory be a girl isn't original and has been done to death since the dawn of the internet. Why don't you guys grow up.

You sound like a real treat to be around. If your business is being serious on the internet, then your internet is serious business.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac

You sound like Sig when shes PMSing.

FUCK!

I just had a two hour summary of my gamer childhood era! TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

I guess this guys don't have any other console/game/occupation to be able to master a game just like this dude did!

AWESOME GAME MAN!

LeleSocho

Banned
ZtKcW.jpg

Grinchy

Banned
I think Sig's getting ready to do some WR attempts. Just practicing so far it looks like.

She looks like she's determine to win her world record and she should be proud of herself for her achievements. *sig's a guy

Its a matter of time.

You can tell by Sig's voice that hes not even that disappointed. He knows hes gotten super close to beating the record multiple times.

He said "I'm not even mad. I can do a lot better than that run" right after he lost

At this point he just wants to do as perfect a run as possible when he eventually does beat the record.

Ardenyal

Its a matter of time.

You can tell by Sig's voice that hes not even that disappointed. He knows hes gotten super close to beating the record multiple times.

He said "I'm not even mad. I can do a lot better than that run" right after he lost

At this point he just wants to do as perfect a run as possible when he eventually does beat the record.

He can definitely do better, he played it safe a couple times this run.

gunbo13

Yeah man, I saw that and had to edit my post. He'll get it one day though.
It really is just a matter of time. He was like -13 even before TTC and Lakitu last time I posted above. And he made a small mistake which cost him a second or two. Meaning he could've been at -15. And he can make up like almost a damn minute with TTC/Lakitu.

So he could definitely do a mistake free 49:XX run. Just a matter of time.

He is running right now BTW.

EDIT:
He would have had the WR just now. Aced Lakitu but screwed up TTC, despite it being his top board. :(

Top Bottom