• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silent Hill Wiki Suddenly Has A Bunch Of Circumcision Theories

The Japanese have an eye for this kind of detail.

Thanks for the heads up.
The attract mode of Data East's Fighter's History had individual screens for each fighter, showing typical stuff like height, weight, fighting style, country of origin, blood type (a mainstay of stat screens of the time), and if they were uncut or not. It's a little known thing about the arcade game that never crossed over to the home ports.

correojon

I feel sorry for all the people involved in the Wiki who have seen their work go down the drain by the grace of this lunatic, but you can´t deny the whole story is hilarious.

Also, does this guy have a life? How much time has he employed to become the admin of all those sites and have those numbers of edtis?

A-V-B

giphy.gif

I feel sorry for all the people involved in the Wiki who have seen their work go down the drain by the grace of this lunatic, but you can´t deny the whole story is hilarious.

Also, does this guy have a life? How much time has he employed to become the admin of all those sites and have those numbers of edtis?

It's possible he could work a 9 to 5, then head home and start furiously editing SH wikis all damn day. He is one of the top five fans in the world, you know.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
this was like 95% of the internet back in the day, just a bunch of lunatics with their own fansites. When it comes to wikis the most dedicated win.

Well the IP is officially dead now with Kojima Productions no longer around so the Silent Hill fans are going mad? Look at what you have done now, Konami.

Jeremy

It's weird to see such a quick and rapid change in someone. Is the guy mentally okay? I mean obviously not but is it something that has been happening for a while or did it just suddenly spring up out of nowhere? Is it a troll who played the long game?

Yep. There is a good portion of Internet content that is created by people with severe mental issues. Shut-ins on mental disability have a lot of time on their hands.

We need to spend more money as a society to finding cures for mental health issues.

I like being circumcised.

Also, I received a mysterious letter from my deceased wife. She told me to meet her at our special place. It can't really be her, can it?

Silent hill / survival horror fans are fucking terrible. Not only does some subnormal have to come into every new survival horror game thread and moan how it isn't silent hill or imagine silent hill with these graphics or some other dumb shit statement. You get some pseudo intellectual sack of manure like this guy. Yes yes I'm the only one that knows the TRUE meaning to silent hill. Sweet suffering Christ.

Gun Animal

it's too bad circumcision will never be illegal in the US because of the huge overlap between anti-circumcision people and satanic illuminati conspiracy people.

Whenever I meet a conspiracy loon in real life whose fundimentals I agree with (athiests, for example) I just try to coach them on how to tone down the crazy a little bit, maybe be a little more nonchalant, focus on the stuff that isn't totally insane. They never listen to me! Why won't they listen! The fools!

Glowsquid

what if P.T (obviously standing for Penis Terror) was really about circumsision and this is why konami cancelled it

I'm reminded of Paul Gale's CREDIBLE RUMOUR about "Kojima's next game"

Without further delay, I’ve been told that Hideo Kojima’s current “taboo” game in the works is based off a doctor in New York City that regularly performs circumcision to boys as part of his doctoral duties, but when his wife gives birth and he performs his own son’s circumcision and it goes wrong (killing his newborn baby), he becomes a mass murderer by using the list of all newborns in NYC that he’s performed operations on, and killing them at their family’s homes while they sleep.

You are a New York City detective that is on the case to stop this doctor who’s now mad and are taken through a complete psychological thriller/action-horror game of sorts, to stop the doc. It’s supposively a pretty twisted game and it has you failing on purpose multiple times in the beginning, to really get to you and strike you deep.

You’re constantly falling short (no pun intended) of catching the mad man, but begin to get better as your character advances, by solving puzzles as to which family will be struck next, when, etc. This apparantly is the “taboo” subject that Mr. Hideo Kojima spoke about his game having and this Saw-like title certainly sounds pretty bold and daring to say the least. It’s definitely something never done before in the video game industry that I can think of, so if true…wow I’m surprised (even moreso because of a script I wrote for South Park that deals with circumcision a few months ago).

we were warned

MilkBeard

It's seriously time for the higher ups to cut to the chase.

I wonder if he is upset that Silent Hills got put on the chopping block?

Judging by the Xenogears wikia he went insane on or about September 14, 2015‎, when he added a 3,328 word unsourced screed on how to brainwash humanity, according to a fictional character, through which no small amount of projection is happening.

He really has some choice words about the consumption of meat, too.

ZanDatsu

What if he's right though? Maybe we are all brainwashed. It worked with capitalism, it could work with anything. It was mine, give it back!

Top Bottom