• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: SK Telecom StarCraft II Proleague 2014 – Protoss Hard at Work

peakish

Terran OP?

Or rather karma I suppose, lol.

Bad round for Samsung, they've been playing decently but just not enough yet. Next round!

Zen

Banned
Good job prime! What do the standings look like atm.

+1 Viking Ghost SCV pull. id he only pull from his natural?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
dat supply wipe

you know soulkey feels like an idiot for putting them there

Aaron

Bravo was the right choice to send out since almost no one can beat TY, so why waste one of their good players? Use Bravo to get him some booth experience.

Bravo was the right choice to send out since almost no one can beat TY, so why waste one of their good players? Use Bravo to get him some booth experience.

LOL While TY did have a nice hot streak I personally don't think he is that good. Maybe because he has played in Proleague only. Same as Zest, Soulkey is slumping hard so Zest winning today wasn't a surprise. If Zest makes Semis or even Finals then I'll change my mind.

Anyways wouldn't mind KT taking a 3-0. But it would be better for Prime if SKT1 brings it back to a 3-2 win for KT or even Rain winning this but KT closing it in the 4th match.

Dice

lol @ the cheers for the logo beeps followed by giggles

Edit: that was a feelgood match

gg flash

Dem EMPs were sick! But Rain played terribly near the end lol. Losing the 2 HTs and Warp Prism for pretty much free.

Also not having Colossus out by that time.

Too bad about the 3-0 for SKT1. Hope Prime makes this work somehow. Taking 3-1 vs KT and Jin Air could possibly make it happen.

Aaron

I think Prime needs to build up, and hope to do better in round 3. Round 1 set them back too much. Also stop playing Choya.

Dice

man if he didnt waste his mutas and cloud on the turrets he could have wiped those vikings

wasted mutas
wasted clouds
wasted fungals

byul needs to go back and learn how deathballs work

Dice

Just subbed because I can't keep up with this at 5am every day. I also want to see Prime games I missed because they seem like a cool scrappy group wrestling at the heart of the game. I feel very good about this decision.

So hyped for Prime vs Jin Air.

While I want Prime to win I do want Jin Air to make it to the play offs. 3-1 win with Maru winning the only match? lol Would be nice for my FPL. All Prime victory as well. ;b

Aaron

I happen to be shopping for a new keyboard. Currently using a very old Compaq mechanical keyboard. Thinking of doing without the numpad.

If DeParture didn't lose his 3rd to the DTs I think he would have won. But lets see what the ACE match will be! MKP vs Maru! PLS!

Edit: Aww well Creator vs Maru should be good as well. GO CREATOR!

Frost seems to be Maru's map. Should have sent MKP to fight Maru lol.

GGWP to both players and teams. If only Prime put out a strong 3rd player such as Byun ;_; or Kassia/DePature won their games.

Well Prime is very unlikely to make playoff barring a miracle 3-0 of KT and the other teams getting certain scores. Hope MVP crushes Samsung 3-0 so they can't pass Prime. Then next week IM loses to KT.

SKT1 vs CJ is gonna be a bitter fight. Both want to avoid being knocked down out of the playoffs.

MVP wants to win today with a 3-0 to secure their spot in the playoffs from CJ or SKT1.

Prime would have had a better chance if they didn't get the 0-3 from CJ and MKP's penalty point.

At most they should try and get 5th/6th with a 3-0 over KT and hope the other teams do bad.

They still get points for the overall playoffs which they need to make a playoff in Round 3 and 4 to get enough points to make sure they make it to the final playoffs.

Having 8th place in R1 really hurt them. But they can make the comeback slowly but surely.

Samsung has their last match today just as Jin Air did, if they don't win with a 3-0 then Prime is likely to pass them with a win less of a loss over KT next week but MVP doesn't want to lose either lol.

If KT wins vs IM but loses vs Prime then Prime can get 6th place easy.

If CJ wins vs SKT1 with a 3-0 then Prime could take even 5th place.

Again this all depends on many things.

Next week is gonna be tense. CJ and SKT1 are gonna fight for the playoffs. Then CJ will either try to bring down MVP or MVP will defend.

SO MUCH TENSION! Here I am worried about Prime and the other teams have other things to worry about lol.

I can't believe how well MVP is doing now. It's like DRG's resurgence has fired up the whole team.

Yeah first former ESF team to make the playoffs barring SKT1 pulling a miracle and CJ dragging them down.

Funny enough they lost to Prime 3-2. Hyped for a possible MKP vs Flash match or even MKP vs TY. Hell State might play along with Byun.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Did my siign show on the stream? They showed it in house but I had no idea what was being broadcast...

Did you guys see the dancing girls?

Or the nerf shooting?

Zen

Banned
Prime may be in second last place but going 2-3 against the top ranked team is nothing to be sad about. This should really be a building phase for the team, they can be competitive with the best.

And another win for Marine King!

Did my siign show on the stream? They showed it in house but I had no idea what was being broadcast...

Did you guys see the dancing girls?

Or the nerf shooting?

I will be watching the matches later today, but I do not have a twitch sub so I will miss a good portion of crowd shots, what did your sign say?

Aaron

I didn't spot you, but then I missed a good chunk of the stream, especially near the end. If you wanted to be shown, you should have dressed up as a shy korean girl. :)

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I didn't spot you, but then I missed a good chunk of the stream, especially near the end. If you wanted to be shown, you should have dressed up as a shy korean girl. :)

lol I was sitting next to the group that had mickey mouse ears on.
my sign just said MVP!!!! you are the best!! (hi sc2 gaf)

also the crowd was odd. like you can see peeople are clearly just there to cheer on their teams, ashalf the crowd left after prime and jin air!

jin air seemingly quite popular.

also the dancing girls were odd.

lol I was sitting next to the group that had mickey mouse ears on.
my sign just said MVP!!!! you are the best!! (hi sc2 gaf)

also the crowd was odd. like you can see peeople are clearly just there to cheer on their teams, ashalf the crowd left after prime and jin air!

jin air seemingly quite popular.

also the dancing girls were odd.

Prime and Jin Air have a story with Maru being a former teammate and Prime depending on the win to make it to the playoffs.

Jin Air is popular of course because of Maru and their really good record. Also Samsung and MVP alone aren't that popular lol.

Top Bottom