• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: SK Telecom StarCraft II Proleague 2014 – Protoss Hard at Work

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Prime and Jin Air have a story with Maru being a former teammate and Prime depending on the win to make it to the playoffs.

Jin Air is popular of course because of Maru and their really good record. Also Samsung and MVP alone aren't that popular lol.

silly crowd! The MVP show was where it was at!

also.. PHOTOS. just a few, illl upload the rest of my korea trip when i return to aus, but i thought you guys might like to see some.
dnCX9Zl.jpg
rqPPRjq.jpg
d2FUdaD.jpg
W9UheUm.jpg
LQWE3Gp.jpg

Aaron

lol I was sitting next to the group that had mickey mouse ears on.
my sign just said MVP!!!! you are the best!! (hi sc2 gaf).
They definitely showed those crazy people, so you must have been on screen, but it was kind of dark and difficult to make out people. I think that was during one of the early matches of the first group.

Nice pics. I still don't get the point of the dancing girls.

This is so weird. Prime is stuck at 7th and can't get 8th outside of penalty points. They can't get 6th because they lost to IM and a 3-0 of KT only gets them -2 from the -5 they have while IM has a score of -1.

IM cannot make the playoffs because they lost to SKT1 and have the same map score as them. So if Prime wins vs KT, SKT1 makes the playoffs while KT, Prime, IM and Samsung make up the bottom lol.

Its better for all the bottom teams if SKT1 makes it over KT because KT won last round and earned the most points.

Creator needs work on his lategame PvT.

He lost to Keen and Maru in the late game pretty much along with TY.

Anyways Eins should go for the upset and piss off Hazaro. ;b

Edit: So much for that lol. KT gets to the playoffs. :(

Prime needs to win this one. MKP make sure you stay 7th.

Too bad Prime. I dunno how the tie will work but Prime should still be ahead of Samsung. Really wish State could have played though.

MKP almost had that because Stats is a terrible player. MKP should have pulled back instead of being aggressive against that many stalkers. Wait for Marauder support.

Losing the CC really hurt. If he saved the CC he might have won the game and he almost did actually.

There should be a way to punish toss for going early stargate and early nexus.

Syf

Banned
omg I didn't realize it's tonight. My two favorite teams. If DRG plays Flash I don't know if I can handle it

Terrible first match up. Surprised KT isn't starting with Zest. Zerg got wrecked this season. Went 6-12 against Terran and 9-21 against Protoss. Terran actually went 16-15 against Protoss.

Really dislike Kespa atm. :(

MKP almost won against Roro but Banes and Mutas too good in the tiebreaker match. Prime 8th place again thanks to the penalty point. ;_;

Anyways GO KT! Best way for Prime to make finals playoffs. Make sure MVP doesn't win too many points.

Cannot wait for round 3. Want to see more State and more MKP. Maybe the zergs will step up or Eins will bloom.

I love looking at statistics. HerO and Bbyong basically carried CJ Entus going 11-3 while the rest of the team went 5-9.

How the fuck do you not scout against someone known for cheesing?

Billowy has freaking balls of steel to just ignore the Oracle and go for Zest's main.

Billowy confused the hell out of TY. He had time to kill him before Colossi range finished but was too afraid to.

SamuraiX-

Just watched the VODs.

I will absolutely never understand the logic of some of these Terran pros.

Flash is floating 200 minerals. "Oh, let me salvage FOUR FUCKING BUNKERS with a Blink timing at my doorstep!". Floats 300-400 minerals for the rest of the game as he pushes out to greet the Stalkers without Medivacs and gets REKT. He had +1 weapons and Stim but c'mon, son!

If you're low on workers, starved for minerals and need CC energy for scans, yeah I get it, but there was absolutely zero reason or need to salvage those bunkers before Medivacs were out.

Just watched the VODs.

I will absolutely never understand the logic of some of these Terran pros.

Flash is floating 200 minerals. "Oh, let me salvage FOUR FUCKING BUNKERS with a Blink timing at my doorstep!". Floats 300-400 minerals for the rest of the game as he pushes out to greet the Stalkers without Medivacs and gets REKT. He had +1 weapons and Stim but c'mon, son!

If you're low on workers, starved for minerals and need CC energy for scans, yeah I get it, but there was absolutely zero reason or need to salvage those bunkers before Medivacs were out.

MKP lost to Dear before his semi retirement the same way. Hated Dear ever since and that was when Protoss was favored lol.

Cannot believe Billowy pulled a Zest on KT of all teams lol.

At least KT doesn't get many more points.

Prime really needs to make playoffs in Round 3 if they want to make the final playoffs with the points you get up top.

Hope Jin Air wins it all.

I'm kinda hopeing Round 3 is GSTL allkill style. Why not throw it in there? Its not like any of the newbies except on Prime are ever gonna be played lol.

That was awful by DRG. How do you have a small army when Bbyong is on one base and doing a timing attack? Should have given up his natural and built Spine Crawlers in his main at that point.

Also how did he not cancel his Spire when he had no economy?

Neither player played well but Billowy keeps confusing people with his builds.

Top Bottom