• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: SK Telecom StarCraft II Proleague 2014 – Protoss Hard at Work

SamuraiX-

I can't help but be disappointed that Dream hasn't been sent out for MVP in the Playoffs... here's hoping they give him a shot tonight! :D

I haven't been watching recently. But I'm gonna catch this one for sure.

None of the games I've seen so far (all of KT vs MVP and the first 4ish games of CJ Entus vs MVP) have really stood out except for Billowy vs Zest (proxy Oracle vs 3gate) and Bbyong vs Zerg (can't remember who, Bbyong floated his main to the gold base on Habitation Station).

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Shit I looked back at the past page, oh well. Should have just checked the TL rec'd games.
Sounds like I have some VODs to watch later.

Should turn in, since I have to take care of errands tomorrow.

Aaron

Really should have targeted that nexus instead of wasting units on the immortal.

Billowy would have won if he hadn't played like a fool.

What a choke by Billowy. How did he not have a second Robo when his Observers kept getting sniped?

DRG seems like a bad choice. This map sucks for ZvT because of how far away your 3rd is.

Majine

Banned
This what they talking about? o_O

20130606032624_0.jpg

SamuraiX-

Proleague Round 3 Rosters

Not sure how you'll feel about this, Crim:

rqSqrvY.png

Yay for Prime getting a legit Zerg! R.I.P. TerrOr, KassiA, DeParture and Kal. ;_;

Proleague Round 3 Map Changes

Out:
Yeonsu
Polar Night

Changed:
Out Boxer

A lot of minor nuance tweaks.

In:
Merry-Go-Round

Maze

VDU9uRr.jpg

Are they fucking kidding with Maze, man? That map is absolutely being for Immortal-Sentry all-ins all day, er day.

I LOVE that Merry-Go-Round is getting some love! KeSPA knows wazzup! :D

Fantasy Proleague 2014 Round 3

hSPBedg.png

Week 1 lineups have not been released yet. Probably by the end of today or tomorrow.

Woo so hyped.

Prime needs to make the playoffs this round and at least 3rd place if they want to make the overall playoffs at the very end.

I really hope Leenock helps them in this regard, having a 3rd player that they can depend on with MKP and Creator makes Prime a force to be feared. Especially if Eins or State start blooming and pulling their weight.

Prime Z

Main Team
8 -
Picon_small.png
Creator
2 -
Ticon_small.png
eins
3 -
Zicon_small.png
Leenock
4 -
Ticon_small.png
MarineKing (captain)
10 -
Ticon_small.png
Maru
2 -
Picon_small.png
State
1 - Team Prime

Anti Team
3 -
Ticon_small.png
Reality
3 -
Zicon_small.png
Sniper
7 -
Picon_small.png
Trap

Aaron

The immortal illusion at the end was a cute move by SoS.

Go, Terminator! My token protoss who I only picked up because he was dirt cheap.

Wow, that was the worst pro pvp match I have ever seen. Both players should be kicked out of proleague. They didn't control their units at all.

Well played by Flash. Maru would get his reapers down to red health over and over but they just wouldn't die.

SamuraiX-

Shine trying to mind game herO by playing a macro game. lawl

Stork looks like he just woke up out of a coffin and was obviously playing half asleep. Bbyong squeezed more buildings on the gold expo platform that I ever thought was humanly possible in a viable sim city.

That Probe micro by Hush to block off the top of his ramp from RorO's 9 Pool Lings until the Zealot got out was absolute sick city. It's a shame he got way too overeager and used Probes and 1 Zealot to prevent any damage from being taken at this natural (why???)... should've just waited for 2 Zealots and pulled the Probes back.

You can tell Reality doesn't play bio nearly as much as other Terrans. His splits leave a lot to be desired. What a weird game between him and Hydra though. Never knew who was really ahead. lol

That Stork vs herO ace match on the new wet dreams of Dustin Browder map was the silliest thing ever.

Action responded to Rogue's quick gold expo well but Rogue should've really just thrown down Spines at the top of the ramp at the gold instead of wasting minerals on Zerglings.

Zest's face as soon as he clicked back to his main to see his Probes literally just disappearing tells the story of that game. He initially wanted to go DTs to catch sOs off guard but dat Blink timing made Zest cancel just so he could defend. Like Wolf said, sOs recognized that no Immortals were out which meant that Zest probably didn't have any possible means of making detection units. And like Aaron said, that hallucinated Immortal was so cool. Brilliant reads and plays by sOs.

Stats with some of the worst micro I've ever seen vs Terminator's failed all-in. #Protoss #PvP

Fantastic Reaper micro and macro by Flash. Really close game overall but Flash was really one step ahead from minute one.

And afterwards, Flash drowning in pussy:

Bj8ScHS.jpg

peakish

Flash the dragon slayer, I can dig it. Would have hoped for a bit better game, Stork seemed really perturbed after the failed all-in.

peakish

Didn't see the final games, but it seems like CJ Entus all killed? I'm very happy about this, even if it puts the usually strong Jin-Air at a disadvantage.

SamuraiX-

Just caught highlights of the Reality vs TY TvT on Merry Go Round.

What a fucking insane looking game! TvTs are always fun but I can't remember the last one that went up sky Terran vs sky Terran with mass Vikings, BCs and Ravens on either side. I gotta sit down and watch the whole thing sometime. :O

Gonna be some good games right now

Jin Air Green Wings vs Samsung Galaxy Khan

1set : Maru < Frost LE > eMotion
2set : sOs < Maze > Stork
3set : Cure < Merry Go Round LE > RorO
4set : Rogue < Outboxer > Reality
ACE : The King Sejong Station

CJ Entus vs KT Rolster
1set : Bbyong < Frost LE > Action
2set : Sora < Maze > Zest
3set : Hydra < Merry Go Round LE > Flash
4set : herO < Outboxer > TY