• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skyward Sword new media depot [Latest: Lyre Trailer] [Spoilers may vary]

Hiltz

GamerSoul said:
So who exactly were those interlopers, some Sheikahs? And maybe the Shiekah are older than previously thought and inhabited the old Hyrule.

There simply isn't enough evidence to figure this out. Quite frankly, all that's been identified about the interlopers is that they originally lived in Hyrule and were a tribe of magic users. It's unknown if they were a new race , a potential renegade group of Sheikah, or even what they originally looked like. To make matters more complex, it also remains unclear if the interlopers were involved in the Hyrulean Civil War or if the Interloper War was a separate war entirely but some of the facts seem to contradict one another.

I've always assumed that the interlopers were at least somewhat related to the tribe that used Majora's Mask.

They probably aren't though. :/

GamerSoul

Hiltz said:
There simply isn't enough evidence to figure this out. Quite frankly, all that's been identified about the interlopers is that they originally lived in Hyrule and were a tribe of magic users. It's unknown if they were a new race , a potential renegade group of Sheikah, or even what they originally looked like. To make matters more complex, it also remains unclear if the interlopers were involved in the Hyrulean Civil War or if the Interloper War was a separate war entirely but some of the facts seem to contradict one another.

Were the interlopers were introduced in TP? It's been awhile. I also remember reading that the Sheikah were also magic users. Maybe the Sheikahs were just sent to that Realm and not really wiped out. The whereabouts of the Sheikah is one of my draws to this game lol.

Hiltz

GamerSoul said:
Were the interlopers were introduced in TP? It's been awhile. I also remember reading that the Sheikah were also magic users. Maybe the Sheikahs were just sent to that Realm and not really wiped out. The whereabouts of the Sheikah is one of my draws to this game lol.

Yeah, the interlopers were vaguely introduced in Twilight Princess and the Shiekah are also known magic users. Hopefully, we'll get to learn more about them thanks to the appearance of the woman with blonde hair and red eyes. Although, she seems to be not only acting as a
guardian for Zelda, but also appears to be the servant of the Goddess Ghirahim mentions in his first boss battle with Link.

RPGCrazied

Nintendo-4Life said:
I really like this campaign. It's fun to watch, and they both look very natural.

20 days in the US

18 in europe

For what it's worth, one day less than you think :p

I'm counting today, which is the 31st.

Add that to 20 for November, and that's how I got 21. :p Its barely 7:37AM here.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
radioheadrule83 said:
18 more days for Europe! :p

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

172530_o.gif

ASIS

RPGCrazied said:
I'm counting today, which is the 31st.

Add that to 20 for November, and that's how I got 21. :p Its barely 7:37AM here.
That's not how it works :p. If you're going to count today then don't count the 20th since you'll be playing the game that day right? ;)

ASIS

GCNemesis said:
Wow, the Spirit Tracks overworld sounds incredible, as does everything else for that matter. Can't wait to hear some of these in higher quality on the Skyward Sword soundtrack CD.
yes spirit tracks has one of the best overworld themes in any game IMO.

EDIT: I was watching the E3 symphony just now, and I really have to wonder. If Nintendo didn't talk about SS at all before that first revealed it within that piece.... The hype would have been through the roof!

tsab said:
5 days for Greece
Demo kiosks, probably not the full game, and a chance to win some prizes

Ελπίζω να μας δώσουν καμια αφισούλα ή τίποτα παρεμφερές.

tsab

Lord Ghirahim said:
Ελπίζω να μας δώσουν καμια αφισούλα ή τίποτα παρεμφερές.

Ίσως έχουν μείνει σπόρια από Deku , μπας και φάμε κανένα όσο περιμένουμε στην ουρά /troll

Sn4ke_911 said:

It's November tomorrow, it's not really surprising.

tsab said:
Ίσως έχουν μείνει σπόρια από Deku , μπας και φάμε κανένα όσο περιμένουμε στην ουρά /troll

λωλ

Sn4ke_911

Kard8p3 said:
Maybe Zelda Informer got a review copy.

It's not from Zelda Informer. Check their site, they said its from that 4chan guy. Yeah that gives the rumors some credibility.

FUCK!

Sn4ke_911

There are also 2 threads were this 4chan guy answers some questions like who is the final boss and shit like that.

NO FUCK OFF! I'M NOT CLICKIN ON THOSE THREADS.

Sn4ke_911 said:
There are also 2 threads were this 4chan guy answers some questions like who is the final boss and shit like that.

NO FUCK OFF! I'M NOT CLICKIN ON THOSE THREADS.

Shits getting real. 20 more days!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sn4ke_911

TheCongressman1 said:
OH MAN GUYS, the final boss is
going to be unspoiled for me.

Tell me this is a joke and i'll click it. If it's real please don't do that.

Top Bottom