• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skyward Sword new media depot [Latest: Lyre Trailer] [Spoilers may vary]

sphinx

the piano man
can someone please summarize what that youtube link is about?

and please compose your sentence so that you do NOT* have to use the spoiler tags to summarize it.

ESIT= *this means, DO NOT post spoilers, tagged or not.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
sphinx said:
can someone please summarize what tha tyoutube link is about?

and please compose your sentence so that you do NOT have to use the spoiler tags to summarize it.

Skyward Sword - Home Screen Menu & Intro

Dascu

sphinx said:
but we already had seen the intro (the 2 minute story thing)... why are people so worked up?
It's a sign that the game may have been leaked. Or that the guy snatched a demo disc.

sphinx

the piano man
I think it really is time for mods to define clearly and without a shred of doubt whether spoilers should be tagged or not in this thread.

reading "[spoilers may vary]" makes me think some people might get the idea that this IS the spoiler thread, that not tagging stuff is o.k. Is it actually o.k not to spoilertag things in this thread?

I want to keep coming here but that doesn't mean I want to read EVERYTHING that comes out about this game in the next 20 days.

As it is, anyone could come in the next hours and describe the final boss battle...or even worse, capture a screenshot and post it and by the way, FUCK IN ADVANCE WHOEVER DOES THAT. JUST DON'T.

I can stop reading a spoilery sentence but I can't unsee what has been seen. :(

BY2K

Membero Americo
xlarge_smashzelda.jpg

And this is why I go get my games myself.

BY2K

Membero Americo
So, now that I know the Music CD is in the game case, I know Gamestop won't take it out, right?

Right!?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
24?

That seems less than I would expect, unless the soundtrack doesn't include every song in the game.

Kard8p3

Watch Da Birdie said:
24?

That seems less than I would expect, unless the soundtrack doesn't include every song in the game.

It isn't the game soundtrack. It's the 25th anniversary concert CD. Keep in mind they didn't even play 24 themes at the concert so there must be extra stuff on there.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Kard8p3 said:
It isn't the game soundtrack. It's the 25th anniversary concert CD. Keep in mind they didn't even play 24 themes at the concert so there must be extra stuff on there.

Oh, alright. That makes sense. :)

Kard8p3

BY2K said:
That's even more than I expected! Nice!

He did say he wasn't allowed to say what tracks were on it though. I'm wondering if there's any extra Skyward Sword tracks on it since there were only 16 pieces of music played at the concert.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Kard8p3 said:
He did say he wasn't allowed to say what tracks were on it though. I'm wondering if there's any extra Skyward Sword tracks on it since there were only 16 pieces of music played at the concert.

Spoilers, even, maybe.

Zane

Kard8p3 said:
Totilo confirmed in the comments section that the soundtrack has 24 tracks.

It's 8.

The track names are just repeated three times in different languages on the back of the pamphlet.

loltaku strikes again

BY2K

Membero Americo
Zane said:
It's 8.

The track names are just repeated three times in different languages on the back of the pamphlet.

loltaku strikes again

You have got to be... C'MON!

Wait, where did you see that?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
A quick browse of the usual torrent suspects does not reveal that Skyward Sword has leaked, and I'm quite confident that /v/ thread the other night was a troll. Thus, unless it is sitting comfortably on private trackers, I'm confident the game hasn't leaked.

Jzero

It's going to be hard stopping myself from looking at game play videos that come out before the game launches.

Zane said:
If it makes you feel better, these tracks add up to about the same length as your typical studio album.

That does make me feel better. I'm a bit worried considering the Mario 25th soundtrack fiasco. So, none of the tracks are sound effects, right?

Zane

TheCongressman1 said:
That does make me feel better. I'm a bit worried considering the Mario 25th soundtrack fiasco. So, none of the tracks are sound effects, right?

It's not the actual game's soundtrack. It's a CD recording of the concert. No sound effects.

Top Bottom