• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sleeping Dogs |OT| not releasing this would have been a True Crime

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Damn GMG is not letting me purchase this with my credit card for whatever reason. Bought Dark Souls and Borderlands 2 from them just the other day.

This game looks so fun, but with Darksiders 2 and Borderlands 2 and a limited budget I'm going to hold out for hopefully a GOTY type version all the dlc

Sober

Still bouncing back and forth between this or Darksiders 2 for the first crack next week.

Subbing to this thread either way.

Derrick01

Banned
Really looking forward to Tuesday. It's rare to play 2 good looking games on 1 day but I'll be playing this first if GMG doesn't screw me with the key.

Arcteryx

Already pre-ordered from Amazon. Looking forward to this, if only as a nice tide-me-over until the big fall titles hit in October.

Smash88

Banned
The game may not be GTA V or even GTA IV.

There are some real redeeming features to the game, and I'm excited.

My friend played it at E3 and he said the Sleeping Dogs booth was dead, and when he tried it he said it was garbage. So that made me sad panda.

Sober

The game may not be GTA V or even GTA IV.

There are some real redeeming features to the game, and I'm excited.

My friend played it at E3 and he said the Sleeping Dogs booth was dead, and when he tried it he said it was garbage. So that made me sad panda.
Does your friend hate Emma Stone too?

Haliela

Looks like a pretty fun game. Torn on whether I want to get it on release or wait for a deal because, well, Darksiders 2.

-GJ-

Can't wait to play this. I love sandbox-games and I love the style and setting of this game, so that would be a perfect match for me. The only things that really bother me is that the story might suck and that the game might actually be a little short, but we'll see about that.

Decided to take a chance on the PC version. Let's do this!

dancing-neo-geo-man-o.gif

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Will get my copy soon, really excited to play this! Been craving for a fun open world game after Just Cause 2.

anddo0

And the gold medal goes to MRORANGE!
Hell of an OT.

The game should be good. I'm hoping the PC version doesn't have any issues.

Gav47

Love that header.

Interested in this game but I'd love to see some PC gameplay or the demo before preordering.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
Great OT. I preordered this a few days ago and I'm so excited. I love crime stories and bustling cities, so there's already very little this game can do wrong.

dreamfall

Dogeyes Lin's description is so bad ass. He's going to be a beastly psychopath. God, this OT is really something wonderful. This week is going be so hard to get through!

gdt

Preordered on GMG awhile ago. Got it for $30.

Looking forward to it, hopefully its a good pc version.

Jimrpg

Amazing OT. Already preordered.

Looking forward to more missions like Mrs Chu's Revenge.

If you like Yakuza and GTA games you should get this.

Aurelius

Already pre-ordered from Amazon. This game has a bit of a Yakuza feel to it, and I love Hong Kong as a setting.

Top Bottom