• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Slightly Mad: "Wii U is more than capable of providing core Project CARS experience"

The_Lump

Banned
This still hasn't been addressed yet.

So...apparently a Racing Simulator that supports digital buttons to accel/brake all of a sudden stops being a Racing Simulator???

Then as has been asked before, does an Arcade Game with analog accel/brake become a Racing Simulator?? Like all these Sega and Namco arcade machines I've been playing for years??

C'mon guys how the fuck did this thread end up discussing this almost trivial matter?? Really does sound like a bunch of haters who are mad that the game is coming to Wii U.

The reason it hasn't been addressed is because it blows that silly argument out of the water - so it's more convenient to ignore it I suspect ;)

I'm sure I speak for 99.9% of Project Cars fans in saying please ditch the Wii U version, it's a pointless, worthless port, taking away time and resources from the core project(s).

And if you are a Wii U owner, what the hell are you doing playing such a game on that system. At this point, I'm sure Slightly Mad are doing this as some sort of piss take, Slightly Mad would be far better off getting this game out promptly, and supply some cool DLC - I'll give them their due, they know what the community wants in terms of cars & tracks.

No, you don't.

eFKac

No, you don't.

And you necrobumped to say that, not to point out how Wii U is seemingly not capable of delivering the core PC experience?
I'm confused :p

Also let's be honest, the game is going to be by far the worst SKU, super late, and so on, it won't sell.

Top Bottom