• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Slim PS3 ...good fake or...

Status
Not open for further replies.
offshore said:
Who knows what goes on at SCEE.

Yeah. The marketing department play musical chairs all day and whoever wins gets to choose a colour from the rainbow to plaster on a box, and stick as many PlayStation Network stickers on boxes as he/she likes.

Meanwhile Clive, who is the guy that books the TV advertisements continually gets high and convinces Susan, the person who is meant to hassle publishers for decent PSone games for the Playstation Store, to paint his face in the style of a different animal every day.

Meanwhile, In Japan at the biweekly Firmware development team meeting. . . .

i1.jpg

Snowden

Banned
Sentry said:
w2lt3a.png

I could see it... especially because they're already branded onto the boxarts and whatnot... they'll have to do something about the "PS 3" logo on the binding of the cases, with the red background.
Makes sense, though the recent shortened "PS3" logo has followed a path similar to the PSP's, with a very plain standard font underneath the more unique logo type:

PSP-Logo.jpg

(don't have a shot of the newer PS3 logo, but it mimics the above, except with "PLAYSTATION 3" underneath the logo)

Galvanise_ said:
Yeah. The marketing department play musical chairs all day and whoever wins gets to choose a colour from the rainbow to plaster on a box, and stick as many PlayStation Network stickers on boxes as he/she likes.

Meanwhile Clive, who is the guy that books the TV advertisements continually gets high and convinces Susan, the person who is meant to hassle publishers for decent PSone games for the Playstation Store, to paint his face in the style of a different animal every day.

Meanwhile, In Japan at the biweekly Firmware development team meeting. . . .

i1.jpg

someone needs to photoshop the PS Store monkey into this

-x.Red.x- said:
Originally Posted by NinjaFusion:

Someone fill me in?

2a3s0l.jpg
:lol

for the longest time the euro PS Store team was considered to consist of a single untrained monkey - such was the quality and quantity of content.

Actually this pic could be 'upgraded' with several PSN logo stickers.....

OH SHIT! Put grace chen peering in from the edge!! :lol :lol :lol :lol

or put her face in it.... on the guy!

-x.Red.x-

NinjaFusion said:
for the longest time the euro PS Store team was considered to consist of a single untrained monkey - such was the quality and quantity of content.

Actually this pic could be 'upgraded' with several PSN logo stickers.....

OH SHIT! Put grace chen peering in from the edge!! :lol :lol :lol :lol

or put her face in it.... on the guy!
:lol it's more funnier now thxs.

hirokazu

offshore said:
That's what the EU used to get for Platinum...

1zgs288.jpg

Pretty good. How to improve it?

Obvious, by plastering it in yellow stickers....

30hu1w9.jpg

Who knows what goes on at SCEE.
I don't know about you, but the PS3 Platinum series looks so much better than the revised PS2 Platinum series. The PS3 one is simple, it doesn't try to over design itself.

That black pinstripe background and red oval with "Platinum" in that lame-ass font is sooo tacky.

Who knows what went on at SCEE when they decided to go from the original PS2 Platinum covers to the revised ones?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
hirokazu said:
I don't know about you, but the PS3 Platinum series looks so much better than the revised PS2 Platinum series. The PS3 one is simple, it doesn't try to over design itself.

That black pinstripe background and red oval with "Platinum" in that lame-ass font is sooo tacky.

Who knows what went on at SCEE when they decided to go from the original PS2 Platinum covers to the revised ones?
Most likely "Our customers don't like the current Platinum covers, lets make new ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom