• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Wii U & 3DS Downloadable Characters Discussion and Information on Smash Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Today, Lucas and Mewtwo got confirmed to be release for both consoles, throughout DLC; along with some bonus DLC for Mii Fighter Costuems.

So they are requesting us to make the votes for characters that we want to see in Smash Bros. Feel free to support your character by making a vote for your character!

Here is a link: https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/

It is a great day for us, SmashGAF since we have a new thread to discuss about DLC characters and making our votes for our favorite characters. Yes, I want to mention that DLC Character Discussion is welcome here as well.

I'm stuck between few characters, Isaac, Takamaru, Wolf and Snake so It would be take awhile for me to decide which one.

Cramoss

CH2QW8b.gif

Wonder Red

Come on people, let's do it

Hatchtag

Banned
I had dreams of Ridley being playable. Dreams, man. Multiple times. It's gotta happen someday dawg.
I've never even played a Metroid game I just really like the design.

Morts

I haven't watched the direct yet, they're seriously asking for votes? How long are they planning on working on DLC?

Voting for Rayman.

Edzi

Bayonetta, Wonder Red, and Snake. If people don't vote for these three, I will lose my faith in humanity.

Azure J

T A K A M A R U B O Y S

Also, Lyn and Saki and Sami and Andy and Captain Syrup and Impa and Wonderful Ones and Inklings and Anna and K.Rool and...

Hell, fucking put Chrom and Roy in this bitch. and make Metal Face, Yellow Devil and Ridley playable. No limits!

D-Man

I know not many people will vote for him, but I will stand with Kyle Hyde until the very end. Hotel Dusk and Last Window need more love.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
All votes must go to the Special Combat Agent, CENTINELS Planetary Secret Service, Blossom City Field Office. AKA Wonder-Red!

Aaaaaah, don't know who to vote for. Where to start. And also I wonder when these characters will be coming anyway; June of 2016? Really far into the future.

PillarEN

Isaac from Golden Sun. Too much Fire Emblem and zero Golden Sun? Get outa here. The first two GS games are classic.

Hmm, in the stream they showed a field where you enter your age, but there's no such field on the actual site. I wonder if they changed their mind on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom