• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Snake Pass launches March 29th

Niiiice. Definitely keeping an eye on this. Sumo Digital are great, David Wise is great and it looks really interesting from the footage.

Zalman

Pretty much the perfect launch timing for Switch. Right after the Splatoon testfire, a month before Mario Kart and Puyo Puyo Tetris.

farisr

I don't know why it happens. But my brain glitches whenever I see March 29th, and thinks of it as February 29th.

I've noticed it happen before a few times as well, and doesn't happen with other months/dates. I was thinking there for a second that they are launching before the Switch comes out.

Anyways, glad it's coming out. Probably day one.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
They got it running quite fast on Switch - expecting the floodgates to open up on Switch versions of indie games once Nintendo gets more dev kits out there.

If it reviews well i might give it a shot on Switch. Would be my 3rd downloadable title witn Snipperclips and FAST RMX in March - cant complain.

Kinsei

Banned
Aww, the snake's cheeks even puff up wit air while it's swimming underwater. Sorry Rattly, you're no longer the cutest video game snake.

Alastor3

Look like a great platformer but I prefer a challenge so if it's just roaming around collecting stuff, no matter how beautiful it look, I might sadly pass.

Top Bottom