• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic announced for 9/29, $80, 21 games, has Star Fox 2 [more units than NESC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennetics

I think today has been one of those rare occasions where I've only been in one gaf thread all day.

It'll be nice to explore threads other than this one once (if) I get a preorder :D

RedRumy3

olB0hX5.gif

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I hate people who feel the need to pre-order their stuff with several retailers, so that others miss out. Seriously. -.-

I got my Zelda Master Edition cancelled by Amazon, and I chose to cancel my Best Buy order earlier. I ended up getting one off eBay...

This is Nintendo.

dukie85

"Question: Can i pre-order from the scum that resell these for 10x the price? i absolutely refuse to pay msrp.

Answer: please do. I plan on being one of them.
By Indy Thinker on June 27, 2017"

Good ol Amazon questions lol

f@luS

More than a member.
ill ask again as my questions are not seen

-Are the game multi lang? i pre ordered the German one, but i dont want to play in german
-what is the EUR retail price? 100e on amazon DE seems a bit much

thanks again

Kadin

I have a hair appointment in 15 minutes and i'm actually considering cancelling it. :(
I've been waiting to take a shower and go get my haircut for the past few hours. I just keep putting it off. It's a sickness really.

But i don't care.

Boke1879

ONly rant I'll go on

but this is some bullshit. I love Nintendo as a company despite the fact they make some backwards ass decisions.

But come on now. You said this product will be in production for this year alone. It goes on sale at the END of September, and this isn't something you're willing to put preorders up for?

Yall know damn well people were tripping over themselves to get the NES Classic only to have a huge amount of scalpers get their hands on them. At least for NA Nintendo has done NOTHING to combat this.

ktroopa

My guess is USA orders have not opened is because they are expecting HUGE demand. Maybe they dont have a solid no on unit allocation for sellers. The classic nes mini fiasco lives on memory, so i reckon they are making sure to allocate ample stocks for the first wave of preorders, which will sellout in mins anyway lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom