• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Preorder Shitshow Discussion (Please Read Rules in OP)

Einhandr

Thanks to that script, I managed to get it ordered, though it added 2 to my cart and I was afraid to change it, so I hope that doesn't screw it up. Thanks again for the help, been paranoid about it all day.

Same happened to me. Noticed it added 2 to my cart but I was too scared to edit my cart so I placed the order. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled.

Brunire

It worked.. it added an a quantity of 1 six times over the past two hours. Once it deleted after I tried placing order. The other times, the cart empties when I click on it. I think because I check so late after it added, it's already gone by the time I noticed.

It just worked for me and I had only run the script for about 15 minutes.

Oops wtf I was just able to order 2 from Target using that auto clicker set to 2500 instead of 5000

Thank you!

Edit: Wow it worked for everyone at the same time.

Must be a Target wave. I just snagged one too.

Thanks again to whoever originally posted the auto-click script, it let me keep working while this was going on, LOL.

rSpooky

WHOA GOT IT!
it had 2 in cart when I came back from peeing
did not mess with it .. had to do the stupid reenter PW etc.
lol But then went through and confirmed :O I will sell too my buddy at cost. Lets hope they dont cancel
thx target and click script

zeioIIDX

FUCK ME. I literally went out into the kitchen to light some incense and I come back and try to buy one from Target and it disappears after placing the order. Argh.

dmr87

-Right-click in a blank area on the Target SNES Classic product page
-Click "Inspect"
-At the top of that area, you'll see Elements, Console, Sources, etc....Click Console
-Scroll to the bottom until you see a blue > prompt
-Paste the code there and press the Enter key

The code once again is:

window.setInterval(() => {
const preOrderButton = document.getElementsByClassName('sbc-add-to-cart');
if(preOrderButton[0]) {
preOrderButton[0].click()
}
}, 5000)

e32c.gif

spock

just got 2 from target using script from this thread. I didnt mean to get 2 but I couldn't stop the script so I just kept going with it. Any chance I get canceled?

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
My wife just got one off target.com and got the confirmation email immediately!!!

GO NOW

jgwhiteus

-Right-click in a blank area on the Target SNES Classic product page
-Click "Inspect"
-At the top of that area, you'll see Elements, Console, Sources, etc....Click Console
-Scroll to the bottom until you see a blue > prompt
-Paste the code there and press the Enter key

The code once again is:

window.setInterval(() => {
const preOrderButton = document.getElementsByClassName('sbc-add-to-cart');
if(preOrderButton[0]) {
preOrderButton[0].click()
}
}, 5000)

Um, holy crap? I've been trying to order on Target all day (when it went up slightly after 1 I was one of the people who got all the way to payment before it was taken out of my cart), and within a minute of using this method I was able to place 2 separate pre-orders, with confirmation emails arriving immediately.

I'm kind of suspicious now as to whether Target will actually honor these, but I've done all I can for now. Thank you for this!

EDIT: Well apparently people were able to get orders from Target even without the script. Guess it was just a lucky coincidence as to timing, but all I care about is that my orders went through!

korona15

Banned
Just got 2 at Target! I only wanted one though. Didn't want to waste time changing the quantity to 1. Says shipping will be "expected arrival Fri, Oct 6 - Tue, Oct 10"

Top Bottom