• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Preorder Shitshow Discussion (Please Read Rules in OP)

zeioIIDX

How you gonna post something like this without explaining how to use it?

-Right-click in a blank area on the Target SNES Classic product page
-Click "Inspect"
-At the top of that area, you'll see Elements, Console, Sources, etc....Click Console
-Scroll to the bottom until you see a blue > prompt
-Paste the code there and press the Enter key

The code once again is:

window.setInterval(() => {
const preOrderButton = document.getElementsByClassName('sbc-add-to-cart');
if(preOrderButton[0]) {
preOrderButton[0].click()
}
}, 5000)

Do people really buy these at marked up prices on Ebay and whatnot?

I want one, but if I don't get one through retail stores at the MSRP, I'm not buying one at all.

I see the Classic NES on sites for sale all the time for around $200... do gamers really buy these for $200? Or are other scalpers buying them and then marking them up again to re-sell?

Will these things ever actually be OPENED and PLAYED? Or just shuffled around like a stock?

NolbertoS

Chrome browser

F12 on page

Edit forgot an important bit: Click console on the bottom of the side window that pops up.

Snip and making sure non GAF members don't see ut

Man, Didn't think GAFers would need bots now to outbot the scalper, I guess if you wanna fight fire with fire, best way to do it.

Hey guys, anyone want a mega man helmet?

Guys?

T2BNmNE.gif

I've had that autoclicker going for almost half an hour set to 2500 and still nothing. I think it's gone.

Hopefully I get my one from Walmart.

It worked.. it added an a quantity of 1 six times over the past two hours. Once it deleted after I tried placing order. The other times, the cart empties when I click on it. I think because I check so late after it added, it's already gone by the time I noticed.

Alright. So let's start this conversation again.

I showed receipts because no one believed me, to show this is working for me. And I am going to show how it's working.

I'm clicking "I'm ready to check out" while SNES is saved for later from my first failed purchase.

8Q821m2.png

See it this works for you people. Good luck.

Just got two through Target using the script! Thanks to whoever posted that!

(I didn't plan on buying two, I just clicked through Checkout as fast as I could. I had no idea how much it was going to cost, lol!)

goldenpp72

Thanks to that script, I managed to get it ordered, though it added 2 to my cart and I was afraid to change it, so I hope that doesn't screw it up. Thanks again for the help, been paranoid about it all day.

bosh

Saw the bot code above posted. Figured I would checkout target for the heck of it and see what the code was like to input it.

Before trying hit add to cart, and was able to purchase a unit. So that was cool I guess

tariniel

Woah, I also just got one in at Target. With everyone else reporting success I kind of expect to have it canceled.

I actually had 2 in my cart from that script but removed 1, since I only want it for myself.

Got an email from paypal and target both afterwards, "expected arrival Fri, Oct 6 - Tue, Oct 10". Did it... actually work?

Sojiro

Definitely don't give up hope yet fellow gaffers! Just got one to go through on Target!!! Woot, thought I was hosed getting one.

Top Bottom