• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Preorder Shitshow Discussion (Please Read Rules in OP)

The Ummah

Banned
Came back from break with two items in my cart. Of course they were gone. I was away for four minutes.

Just had luck again, by the time I logged in it was gone. As I was typing this, confirmed my card and it was out of my cart.

Bless me with the opportunity to give you my money, Target.

Smidget

Just an FYI with Target, they'll keep charging and checking your credit card is available monthly. It was quite annoying with Chase as I would get monthly calls about the charge when I had an NES Classic preordered through them. But worth it if we get our SNES!

Weird, all I got was errors in the Game Stop app when attempting to checkout, but I just got a confirmation email. Please don’t get canceled...

Afrocious

Target confirmations:
p8E4an6.png

R1PeyjV.png

sorry if the pics are huge. i can put them in quote tags but then the pics are tiny af

Persona7

Banned
Target has charged me before and then ended up canceling an order and refunding me so don't get excited until it arrives at your door.

urfe

I got onto Target, but they didn't accept my cc information? Never happened to me before. Now says out of stock. Damn

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
My target order said estimated delivery Oct 6th-10th, I'm guessing that's a second batch of consoles coming in.

They're randomly allowing people to get pre-orders. If you want one, use the script a few pages back in Chrome and ensure you are ready to enter all the info in seconds or Target removes it from cart.

Thank you for the info, but it looks like Target might end up cancelling those orders. Target you sicks twisted bastards lol

I was just able to order one from Gamestop using the mobile app. Got my confirmation email. It's one of those shitty bundles with the controller but my time is worth more than money and I can always return it if I get an easy pick-up somewhere else.

Seems they may have had my third console declined. Bank sent a text about possible fraud because an internet transaction was declined.

If Target has a two console policy then it makes sense.

This has been a rollercoaster of emotions. One for the ages. Helped a co-worker get one at Target. Helped a friend get one at Gamestop.

I think I need a drink to fully digest what the madness of today has been, which started at 3:00 am for me.

Top Bottom