• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Preorder Shitshow Discussion (Please Read Rules in OP)

cordy

Banned
Even though I preordered 2 (one for my brother) earlier at 4AM from that GameTrust Amazon.com page, I'm still peeping Amazon just in case. If that Amazon link was good? I'm good but otherwise hell I gotta stay at ready.

pyFY72V.gif

Hyoukokun

Yeah, gamestop.com is throwing errors when I try to log in. Glad it's not just me. Will keep trying up to 1pm here, but I'm also set up on Target now.

Yeah I'm just now seeing that. Was it verified to be legit cause I'm seeing some confusion.

There were claims that its listing matched up with old joy-con preorder listings, and it was confirmed to be the proper pre-order page by Amazon reps. My preorder hasn't been cancelled, but with Amazon's history, we'll wait and see.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
People on twitter reporting Gamestop's announcement is Friday.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Target doesn't want to let me add CC info to my account. Keep getting "Something went wrong, try again later !" error.

Megatron

That is savage for us east-coasters. Kind of ridiculous really.

It was 1:30 am on the west coast which is just as bad. Everyone got screwed. I coukd not sleep at all last night, was awake until 2:30am pacific time trying to sleep. So I wound up getting one. Lucky Insomnia...

Top Bottom