• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Preorder Shitshow Discussion (Please Read Rules in OP)

El Odio

Banned
So my card still got the charge on it and Best Buy's website still says they received my order as of right now but I never got a confirmation email. Am I still good there or should I try for Walmart with everyone else in a bit?

jennetics

Total eclipses come about once every 40 years or so and yet the wait for these next 25 minutes is legit so much more exciting, I can't handle it.

maxcriden

Can you preorder in-store at GameStop?

Unknown as of yet. Per the official site it seems like it will be happening but it hasn't been announced yet and when I contacted my store earlier they said it's not available to preorder in stores yet and that they were told a special announcement was coming soon (sounded like later today).

Kildrek

Jesus am I glad I checked GAF when I did.

Got all my browser tabs going, alerts set to full blast, told the wife we are at defcon threat level operation orange at this moment!

Stencil

If my girlfriend knew what I was doing with my time right now... Constantly refreshing 5 different pages for a fucking toy.

Top Bottom