• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Mini Classic Thread | No preorder or shipping discussion here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariner

Mine did say "arriving by Sept. 29th" to "arriving through Fri, Sep 29 - Tue, Oct 10"

I mean - I can wait. I have all of these games in cartridge form, but I agree it's kinda strange.

No range on mine. It just says October 10th lol.

I definitely don’t mind the wait. Golf Story is going to have my attention this weekend either way.

BB gave me delivery date: Friday. First world problems when I'm pissed delivery is the day it releases. Why couldn't they ship it yesterday ugh.

Holy shit, mine arrived 3 days early.

aiNZ9WS.jpg

Gorgeous.
Except for the Oreos.

KaYotiX

Banned
This is going to be like the NES classic for me, hyped up big time for a month...then not find one and not care after :p

Hope i can find one on release day, i really want my 4 yr old son to hopefully experience the joy i had as a kid. (He loves splatoon 2)

Cheers, I had no idea these were co-op. I'm planning to give the console to my fiance as a birthday present. :D
Just remember that with Secret of Mana you need to wait until you have a second character before you can play two player. It's within the first hour or so though, so no biggie.
It's a fantastic game to play with a loved one, it's just got that "feel" y'know?

This is going to be like the NES classic for me, hyped up big time for a month...then not find one and not care after :p

Hope i can find one on release day, i really want my 4 yr old son to hopefully experience the joy i had as a kid. (He loves splatoon 2)

This is the launch stock of a Micromania in France.

I'm hoping we get somewhere around that much.

BFIB

A buddy of mine who delivers to Toys R Us said they have 175 right now.

He also asked about the next shipment, the manager said they are expecting another shipment around that same number next week.

Maybe Reggie will deliver as promised?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

He also asked about the next shipment, the manager said they are expecting another shipment around that same number next week.

It does seem like we'll get a pretty sizable restock next week as most people's orders that aren't shipping now are implying that they'll be shipped late next week or early the week of the 8th.

I've been planning on camping out at Nintendo World on launch night and picking one up. I really enjoy Nintendo World lines, lol. They give out a lot of cool swag, too.

But I just got an email saying that my Best Buy order shipped... Wait, what? I forgot I ordered this a long time ago! lol. Guess I won't be lining up after all... Can't wait for Star Fox 2!

Awww yeaaa OT hype

Waiting on Amazon for my 3 preorders

I'm pretty new to this..was the NES easily mod able to add roms? Any indication this will be the same??

The local Walmart doesn't even have shelf space that I can see, though they have an empty Switch display case.

Yea went to my Walmart last night, and the Nintendo section has a huge empty section. Hoping it's for the snes.

I get off work 145am gonna head there right away and hope.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Paging dark10x.... Holding my breath for a Digital Foundry analysis of this thing ;)

Glad I did in store pick up for Best Buy. I still have a sneaking suspicion that Amazon is going to cancel my order at the last second.

Cannot wait to play this, haven't hooked up my SNES in way too long. And it may finally be time to sell some of my bulky ass collection 😰

still waiting on my Amazon notification that pre-orders are going up :( Going to try to find one later this year if they are available.

Chesskid1

Banned
if you guys have an order locked in at target/walmart like me..

why are you so anxious to get it?? sheesh.

it's not getting canceled!

Joei

Was told by a friend who works at a local Target that they got 122 in stock. Nintendo ftw.

I'm hoping this is across the board. Since I wasn't able to get a preorder, I'm going to go to Best Buy before they open and hope to score one. Thing is, the earliest I'll be able to get there is like a half hour before opening.

Toys R Us in Canada is getting minimum 50 per store a/p their flyer.

Nintendo delivered so far

Was told by a friend who works at a local Target that they got 122 in stock. Nintendo ftw.

Just saw a tweet that says 14-21 per store. Tweet.

Its happening! RIP Scalpers

Reggie redeemed.

Then again they did mention a couple of times that this one will be much more plentiful then the NES classic. Glad to hear more are available at the start. Let's see how the rest of the year goes as well.

I need one as a Christmas gift for someone.

DoomGyver

I don't have a pre-order (US) and I get off of work at 7am Friday morning. It's a 45 minute drive to BB/Gamestop and about 50 minutes to TRU. Which retailer do you think I'd have the best chance of grabbing one by waiting in line for 2 hours? They open at 10am.

BFIB

I don't have a pre-order (US) and I get off of work at 7am Friday morning. It's a 45 minute drive to BB/Gamestop and about 50 minutes to TRU. Which retailer do you think I'd have the best chance of grabbing one by waiting in line for 2 hours? They open at 10am.
Is say Toys R Us for a higher number of units.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom