• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fafnir

Salazar said:
Taeyeon and Hyungdon We Got Married is so excruciatingly awkward and hilarious.

Taeyeon's WGM was painful to watch, they had zero chemistry together, even on other shows together she really wanted nothing to do with him. I would have rather seen Taeyeon "married" to Kang-in but that would have sparked some scandal as they are both in SM and were DJing radio together. It was always hilarious when Kang-in would mistakenly refer to Taeyeon and Hyungdon and Kang-in's "wife" would get heated lol

MTPMh.gif
lD2cD.gif

Looking back, Sunny and Hyungdon would have been a better couple as they weren't awkward together. The SNSD cameo's was what I looked forward to, Jessica pretty much dogged Hyungdon every chance she got lol

TOxNV.gif

Ashhong

LOL in the last pic, the korean reads "boobie"

I'm not sure if that means anything in korean or if they were doing that romanization thing. hilarious

X-Frame

Well, I'm officially addicted. There's just SOMETHING about 9 attractive girls my age dancing that hooked me .. not sure why. ;)

Some quick notes ..

Yuri clearly has the best body.
Yoona, Sunny, and Taeyeon are the cute ones.
Seohyun is the youngest and it's obvious, she had such a baby face.
It feels so weird hearing Jessica and Tiffany speak English, don't know why. Coolness levels skyrocket because of that.
Hyoyeon seems like a badass, don't know why she's the least loved.
Sooyoung is also pretty but I feel like she looks like 30. She has an older, more mature face.

Fafnir

I think the problem with Hyoyeon is that she is an 8 surrounded by 10s.

m1oHi.jpg
Mw4IE.jpg

34BV7.jpg
ShAtL.jpg

u2unD.jpg
qjH4Y.jpg

A3FaT.jpg
XZIQI.jpg

She is pretty hot in these Gee pics tho.
YuKQd.jpg

qE1Hr.jpg
pCTA4.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
From those pics...
Yuri & Sunny = Lemmie smang it, girl!
Yoona = Goddess mode

X-Frame

Who is 2, 3, 5, 7, and 8 in those pics?

I feel like I should know this, but not recognizing Jessica is throwing me off ..

Salazar

Fafnir said:
Taeyeon has a duet song dropping on the 31st.

Is it time for another single / mini-album ?

Then again, if this epic dvd is about to release, they would want a bit of space around it. Not that folks who bought the dvd wouldn't buy the album or vice versa.

puk5k.gif

YfKaz.gif

aEk0N.gif

Fafnir

I hope that epic DVD releases in Feb or March. I know they are going to have SM Town Tokyo concerts in April. Guessing the earliest a new mini-album would release is March so they can dominate the music shows before doing the SM Town concerts. Personally hoping for May so that I can try to go to some of the music shows while I'm in Korea for holiday.

Ashhong

Anybody know how to get into those music shows? I am planning on going to Korea either in May or September (mom says any month in between is a terrible time to go, typhoon season or something). She said you just put ur name in something and then you get chosen but I dont know...

Salazar

Ashhong said:
Anybody know how to get into those music shows? I am planning on going to Korea either in May or September (mom says any month in between is a terrible time to go, typhoon season or something). She said you just put ur name in something and then you get chosen but I dont know...

http://cashewmaniakpop.wordpress.com/2009/07/05/korean-music-shows/#more-10223

Sounds intense.

lol: Hello Baby Episode 14.

Hyoyeon: "Kyungsan, this dark skinned kid [Yuri] stole your food and ate it".

Tiffany on Star King airs today.

Re7hW.jpg

Wikipedia for the show is amusing.

Season 1 Star King: Grandpa Rain
Season 2 Star King: 11years old Boa
Seasons 3, 4 Star King: 40years old Dong Bang Shin Ki
Season 6 Star King: 10years old Ballad
Seasons 8, 9 Star King: 5years old Mozart
Season 16 Star King: Magic dance
Season 18, 19 Star King: Dangerous boy
Season 21, 22, 23 Star King: Gukak boy
Season 24, 25 Star King: Spider man
Season 26 Star King: Fire breathing human
Season 33 Star King: One legged B-boy
Season 34 Star King: Treasure of Mongo
Season 38 Star King: Blind orchestra
Season 39 Star King: B-boy T.I.P
Season 52 Star King: MoM B-boy
Season 57 Star King: Junior Band
Season 62, 64, 65 Star King: Shadow Show
Season 68, 69, 70 Star King: 11years old drummer
Season 79, 80, 81 Star King: Two hand guitar
Season 84, 85, 86 Star King: Bubble Artist
Season 93, 95, 96 Star King: OIDO Family Band
Season 140 Star King: Bucheon Bicycle F4
Season 142 Star King: 7 year old B-boy[4]

Sealda

Banned
Salazar said:

Seems like the channels sets up a wish for a certain amount of fans to be ready at certain times then basically the fan groups hijacks the command. Watching Big Bang requires ID membership to the fan club, thats some bs. Then again, i am sure the tv-channels think the system works great since these fan clubs are very dedicated unlike, say 10 foreigners, just there to watch the circus. Well it definitely is a tv recording in a studio and not a live show, in that sense, that the times are fucked up, lots of waiting etc. Just like it is for all the other workers on the show. Maybe not as extreme as when recording a music video though. Typical media industry, weird hours, long days and nights, hungriness, stressfulness etc.^^

By the way, how hard is it to get into Awards and those big 2-3 hour concert shows with different bands etc.?

Also. if you know the time and date, it might be easier catch say SNSD at some low key event in the mid of nowhere. hehehe. I mean, half of the seats on this am. football match performance are empty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-Cm01XbyeQ

Anyhow, i would still try to get into one of those shows. I do not think its that bad with the waiting etc. only thing is if the fans there like, decides to cheat you out. Say, when its time to go in, they have erased your name from the list and one of the bigger fans gets the spot. Not that i think that would happen.

Salazar

Sealda said:
Seems like the channels sets up a wish for a certain amount of fans to be ready at certain times then basically the fan groups hijacks the command. Watching Big Bang requires ID membership to the fan club, thats some bs. Then again, i am the tv-channels think the system works great since these fan clubs are very dedicated unlike, say 10 foreigners, just there to watch the circus.

Pretty sure this is how it goes. It ensures a moderately well-behaved—seeing as they probably want to come back—and reliably enthusiastic crowd. I can see where they're coming from, although I agree that it is bogus that some fan groups seem to misuse the authority they're given.

Sooyoung has barely been posted.
Possibly the best photo of her.

uwMqJ.jpg

Peru

Some German fans were waiting around at SBS, saw a staff member, approached him and told him about coming to see k-pop stars, and he guided them through the building to SNSD's waiting room.

Ashhong

got my tickets woooo

cmon SNSD!

y2dvd said:
Is she the same girl as the brunette in the middle? If so, she looks better blonde.

Gyuri is on the left. Hara is the middle. Forgot the right ones name. Nobody really talks about her..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom