• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

Peru said:
Minho is hysterically boring on the School show. Min and Simon D run the shack.

Min barely does anything after the first couple of episodes. Minho is boring in that he doesnt shout out jokes like Simon but he his purpose. MC Tony gets pretty awesome though when hes trying lol

Salazar

Peru said:
Minho is hysterically boring on the School show.

qgMc3.gif

MStYl.jpg

Ashhong said:
CaptYamato you need a different avatar. sticking out like a sore thumb! haha

I can't change it until MLB opening day. Not an avatar bet but I am a man of my word.

Salazar said:

Ok you have a beautiful girl in your arms and all you can do is stare at the guy next to you.

Salazar

CaptYamato said:
Ok you have a beautiful girl in your arms and all you can do is stare at the guy next to you.

This probably happens all the time.

KykOx.gif

zMSMy.png

I wonder what the odds are of Taeyeon becoming a tv MC when SNSD is done.

Ashhong

I would think shes going to be a radio MC. She's said over and over how much she loves doing it and it's what she wishes to do. Has she ever done a TV MC gig? I don't think I've seen any

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Salazar said:
Jia from Miss A being bullied for some reason lol:
Probably likes her. I've noticed that social development for flirting/romance seems to halt at whatever age these guys begin training as idols.

Ashhong

Dice said:
Probably likes her. I've noticed that social development for flirting/romance seems to halt at whatever age these guys begin training as idols.

I wouldn't limit it to idols. Korean culture over there really keeps the "teasing" style of flirting as the standard for quite a while.

Ashhong

JKTrix said:
So I'm watching this, and there's a part where SNSD is asked to rank themselves in order of prettiness without makeup. There's a bit of competition for the top position, when Jessica (who modestly stands by the #8) says "Are you guys seriously in your right minds?"

Lives up to the reputation.

Was Tiffany number 1? I remember another program where they did that and they agreed on her

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
I'll admit that I came in here ready to troll, but that genie song/video is at least something I can understand someone liking beyond having some sort of hard-on for the girls. I sorta' dug it. Have fun kids! (even if we all know you're just fapping to this)

JKTrix

Ashhong said:
Was Tiffany number 1? I remember another program where they did that and they agreed on her
Top 3 ended up being Soo, Tiff and Hyo after some intervention by the short comedian lady. They did a couple of other ranking things after that.

This particular program is pretty interesting.

Ashhong

JKTrix said:
Top 3 ended up being Soo, Tiff and Hyo after some intervention by the short comedian lady. They did a couple of other ranking things after that.

This particular program is pretty interesting.

HYO? lol the others must be really bad without makeup. Must watch this now

Fafnir

Tied between Fany, Yoona, Sunny, and Hyoyeon. Other interviews it seems like Sunny has the highest and Hyoyeon is the mean drunk that beats up the maknaes lol

iru5o.jpg

Salazar

Idol sports needs to be an annual thing. This is too good not to keep on going.

For one thing, I want to see Tiffany compete.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Igo said:
This just blew my mind. I didn't know Korean idols were allowed to have hips like that.
Well, actually... fun facts:
1) Fei is Chinese
2) She was street scouted, so a scout was walking along and went "damn, she's hot!"

Yuri is pretty close to having hips like that, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom