• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

keuja

I still have trouble distinguishing between Yuri and Yoona. I think it's because we don't see Yoona as much in the variety shows. Why not by the way? She's often the only one missing.

Salazar

Ashhong said:
yay a new Oh! My School at pikeyennys blog. Is anybody else watching this?

I would, but I have vowed to finish Hello Baby.

GCVH2.gif

FlgD8.gif

OFqvY.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
keuja said:
I still have trouble distinguishing between Yuri and Yoona. I think it's because we don't see Yoona as much in the variety shows. Why not by the way? She's often the only one missing.
It's easy. Yoona is the extra pretty one.

SvDsX.jpg

Salazar

Deadly said:
Do you guys save these pictures? How do you get them so fast lol

No, I just chew through imgur accounts.

M6Iaf.gif

UhJUu.gif

Ashhong, those Girls' Day girls on Oh! My School are kind of annoying.

Ashhong

Salazar said:
I would, but I have vowed to finish Hello Baby.

http://i.imgur.com/GCVH2.gif[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/FlgD8.gif[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/OFqvY.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

What are you going to do when you hit a roadblock at episode 17 lol

[QUOTE]Ashhong, those Girls' Day girls on Oh! My School are kind of annoying.
[/QUOTE]

There's only Mina and I havent actually watched the majority of the episode yet lol. Eunseo is so damn pretty. Lucky Minho.

[QUOTE=keuja]I still have trouble distinguishing between Yuri and Yoona. I think it's because we don't see Yoona as much in the variety shows. Why not by the way? She's often the only one missing.[/QUOTE]

I dont know about recently, but in the older variety shows she was usually pretty busy. She was filming a drama so her schedule was pretty full.

Ashhong

That Hyoyeon pic is good enough to go onto my iphone wallpaper rotation. Probably the only one of her ever.

Sunhwa still isnt very cute....but shes much better than I thought from IY.

Ashhong

Salazar said:
http://i.imgur.com/HsNUq.jpg[IMG]

I think everyone (except maybe sometimes Shin Young) looked great on IY.[/QUOTE]

you trippin! i can find a decent picture of anybody. Sunhwa looked terrible 80% of the time. well imo of course :/

someone post hyomin!

Salazar said:
Wikipedia quoth:

2007 9 Ends 2 Outs MBC
2008 Unstoppable Marriage (cameo) KBS
2008 Woman of Matchless Beauty MBC
2008 You Are My Destiny KBS
2009 Cinderella Man MBC

My wife watched You Are My Destiny and quite enjoyed it. In fact, we were watching a program on TV and she saw Yoona and I was like "do you even know what she's from?" and she said the drama. She didn't even realize she was in SNSD.

Fafnir

I went searching for this Hyoyeon pic and it linked back to the old SNSD thread, came across this that made me LOL because it's still true...

vas_a_morir said:
The first google suggestion for Hyohyeon is "Hyohyeon ugly."
XqbSk.jpg

I thought Sunhwa looked pretty bad in IY as well, but she looks hella good on stage, especially on the KBS award show when IY danced. Looks good with her short hair now. I'm digging Secret's Shy Boy dance gimmick, makes me look forward to their live performances.

SecretSorrySorry.gif

SecretMBlaque.gif

SecretSoom.gif

Salazar

w550s.gif

VjBA6.gif

4HmWX.gif

The joke of the Dad trying to matchmake his daughter and Kyungsan wore pretty damned thin over the course of Episode 10.

Ashhong

I saw that as less of a joke and more of them just having fun. Parents love setting up their kids lol. Did you see who won the best mom? So touching, and the expression from
Yuri when she lost LOL

G-Fex

Stabby McSter said:
It's no "Gee". :p

I'm a firm believer that "Gee" is their best song, with "Hoot" a close second. "Genie" is probably fourth without thinking too much into this list.

Gee is a cute video.

Watching hoot, ah a james bond parody thing, cute. Yeah that's where you got your avatar from.

Both are good stuff, girls know how to dance.

Salazar

Ashhong said:
I saw that as less of a joke and more of them just having fun. Parents love setting up their kids lol. Did you see who won the best mom? So touching, and the expression from
Yuri when she lost LOL

Yuri pretending to talk to the puppet when they were on the safari bus was awesome. No-one to play the fool with because Yoona wasn't there lol:

So, my favourite SNSD songs in order are:

Run Devil Run > Genie > Oh > Hoot > Gee

But all of them are good! Thanks GAF for letting me know that they exist.

The songs are just ridiculously catchy, and all of them are hot! SNSD! <3

Hello family, I hope you're all doing well. Took me sometime to find but I'd like to provide Sunny(never gets old) this morning.

xLm3G.jpg

....good-day all.

panda21

oh this idol athletics thing is going to be so good

Ashhong said:
yay a new Oh! My School at pikeyennys blog. Is anybody else watching this?

i just started watching the second episode, its weird half of them left

Min is so cute though

i have no idea which groups most of them are from or if they are just solo artists

Ashhong

panda21 said:
oh this idol athletics thing is going to be so good

i just started watching the second episode, its weird half of them left

Min is so cute though

i have no idea which groups most of them are from or if they are just solo artists

Yea I was thrown off by that as well. I am a Taecyeon fan, wish he stayed. The cast changes up often. It's pretty much whoever wants to be there I guess.

Not a fan of Min myself though. Most are from groups (and they will talk about and promote their group alot) but then you also got Miss Korea 2009 and 2010 I believe in episode 2/3, as well as actresses and models, including Son Eunseo who I love. She's the partner of Minho from Shinee.

Sally: Is that idol athletics up anywhere without subtitles?

panda21

Ashhong said:
Yea I was thrown off by that as well. I am a Taecyeon fan, wish he stayed. The cast changes up often. It's pretty much whoever wants to be there I guess.

Not a fan of Min myself though. Most are from groups (and they will talk about and promote their group alot) but then you also got Miss Korea 2009 and 2010 I believe in episode 2/3, as well as actresses and models, including Son Eunseo who I love. She's the partner of Minho from Shinee.

Sally: Is that idol athletics up anywhere without subtitles?

i dont think the idol athletics is on TV till february, they havent filmed the swimming part yet

i like Minho, not sure why. most of the girls are pretty but not that interesting.

i like miss Korea that stalked the BEAST member, she's a bit mad.

Ashhong

panda21 said:
i dont think the idol athletics is on TV till february, they havent filmed the swimming part yet

i like Minho, not sure why. most of the girls are pretty but not that interesting.

i like miss Korea that stalked the BEAST member, she's a bit mad.

haha yea there are only a few good girls on there. The girl from Rainbow is pretty interesting most of the time. Minho just seems like a really nice guy. Simon D is funny but kind of a douche, and Eunhyuk is great as always when hes on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom