• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeDSM

Ashhong said:
Nothing official. The amount of anti-fans they have have prevented them from having fb, twitter, etc etc.

Thats not nice. I think I found something close to it though

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Girls-Generation/112074815472107

Edit:
I love the pictures on their site.

S7QU4.jpg

Deadly

The hate stuff is pretty crazy actually, some people take it way too seriously. I read the report on that concert..Dream Concert? The one where they turn off the lights and throw them? And has fans beating each other up. I mean what the fuck is up with that? Some people are pretty psycho...

Also, yay for the return of a SNSD thread!

Fafnir

Played that Akinator game and it got Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. I kind of stumped it with Yuri as it guessed Yoona, but eventually guessed Yuri correctly. Even got Hyomin from T-ara.

GCkbJ.jpg
sZeVu.jpg

V4FXI.jpg

ghst

thanks for the laugh
i like to play this game where i only look at avatars and attempt to guess how the thread played out.

this is even easier than An PS3 First Party Exclusive review threads.

Ashhong

CaptYamato said:
That's fistfuls avatar on another Forum.

its all good, nobody goes on that site anymore anyway

Fafnir said:
Played that Akinator game and it got Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. I kind of stumped it with Yuri as it guessed Yoona, but eventually guessed Yuri correctly. Even got Hyomin from T-ara.

http://i.imgur.com/GCkbJ.jpg[IMG] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/sZeVu.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/V4FXI.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

fuuuuu it's good haha

[IMG]http://min.us/jbK5YO.png

Salazar

lol: T-ara.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/t-ara-celebrates-korean-new-year-with-the-moon-brothers-on-hello-baby

On this week’s episode of KBS Joy’s ‘T-ara’s Hello Baby’, T-ara created dumplings with the three Moon brothers in celebration of the Korean New Year.

Fierce competition was seen amongst the members of T-ara during this episode, as each member was given the task to create their dumplings with their own thought-out concept.

To begin, member Hwa Young proudly held up her ginormous dumplings and stated, “My dumplings were made for samgyetang (chicken soup with ginseng). These dumplings contain chicken in them.”

Soyeon quickly refuted Hwa Young’s explanation, as she said, “It’s bad to lie on broadcast. We didn’t even buy chicken as an ingredient…”

X-Frame

Had no idea what K-Pop was, nor any bands, until I think one day last week one of SNSD's videos were trending on YouTube and I was so intrigued when I started watching it. So many cute asians, I wish I understood them. Lol.

Fafnir

X-Frame said:
Had no idea what K-Pop was, nor any bands, until I think one day last week one of SNSD's videos were trending on YouTube and I was so intrigued when I started watching it. So many cute asians, I wish I understood them. Lol.

Nice, their Intel partnership getting them even more awareness. Now Intel just needs to use the SNSD jingle.

lmfQL.gif

V_Arnold

PoliceCop, what the **** is with you and Pokémon? Did you have a bad experience with it that you did not talk to anyone about with them? Or what?

Seriously, fact sheets and random little interesting things were not invented by Pokémon, yet you are trying so, so hard to make a relation between these girls and them. And really, you cannot really make a point to why this might be even remotely true.

Salazar

Don't fight in this thread.

X-Frame said:

I pretty much only know "saranghae", but it is the word and concept around which a whole bunch of these songs revolve.

Kyungsan snoozing through his date, playing hard to get.

Sunny's kick is almost as vicious as Hyoyeon's.

jlfHE.gif

X-Frame

PS I find about half of them indistinguishable when watching their videos .. I need someone sitting here pointing who each is constantly for it to sink in.

Deadly

X-Frame said:
PS I find about half of them indistinguishable when watching their videos .. I need someone sitting here pointing who each is constantly for it to sink in.
As you keep watching more and more videos, you'll be able to distinguish all of them. Trust me, I used to say the exact same thing :lol

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Deadly said:
As you keep watching more and more videos, you'll be able to distinguish all of them. Trust me, I used to say the exact same thing :lol
Yup yup. And once you hit Salazar-level you can distinguish them from their shadows or scent. One love.

33xg7ch.gif

Yeah. Yuri and Yoona look a lot alike when you first see them. Jessica and Taeyeon do, too. After you get to know them, you look back and say "how did I ever confuse these girls."

Salazar

Kaako said:
Yup yup. And once you hit Salazar-level you can distinguish them from their shadows or scent. One love.

No, Dice is the master.

Sunny is pretty recognisable, being short and having a reasonably distinctive face.

kGZWP.jpg

PoliceCop

Banned
vas_a_morir said:
Yeah. Yuri and Yoona look a lot alike when you first see them. Jessica and Taeyeon do, too. After you get to know them, you look back and say "how did I ever confuse these girls."

At first I thought they were both week against Fighting Types, but then I realized one was a latent Psychic Type. This is what I'm talkin bout.

G-Fex

It's alright he does the same things with green lanterns.

I think i'm going to go watch a snsd video to see what all the fuss is about.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yes, no more fighting. This is now a thread of love.

If you are offended, use the Tiffany guide.

First, smile:
piY8r.gif

Then decide you're not going to be mad:
h6i5U.gif

Then try to think of a dance:
eRB01.gif

But don't forget to keep smiling, and think of some music you like to help get into it:
q6VQJ.gif

Then start singing to really get into it:
wVhyq.gif

By that point you should be fine, but if you find a friend it can be even more fun:
LwDKw.gif

G-Fex

K I saw two videos. first one was genie wish or something, didn't really like it. Next was one called Gee, I liked that one, they're very talented girls and a good band. Very cute too.

Enough to make me go squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee over.

Ashhong

G-Fex said:
K I saw two videos. first one was genie wish or something, didn't really like it. Next was one called Gee, I liked that one, they're very talented girls and a good band. Very cute too.

Enough to make me go squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee over.

You didn't like Genie???? Watch a live performance to appreciate the dance.

Neki

Only ever messed up Seohyun and Yoona because of the "Oh!" video and Yoona was wearing a wig. It's pretty easy now though. :p It's easier now that they don't all have the same exact hair colour too. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom