• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I decided to rent Imagine: Babyz Fashion…

John

Beardz said:
I prefer this kind of shades:

AVIATOR_SILVEWER_FRAMES_SOLID_5007_MH.jpg
This is probably good to distinguish him from an Unreal character.

Also, I trust this poster on this matter. His name is Beardz.

Barrett2

I was hoping to start a Twitter account for Dude Bro, but not surprisingly, some beardless dude has already bronfiscated it.

thetrin said:
I'm writing in a Cuban mission where Dudebro is wearing a salmon colored golf shirt with 6 inexplicably popped collars.
The stealth mission needs to just be him walking around like normal, and any time someone notices him, he has to go hit on some ladies to lower the suspicion level.

Vinci

Danish
Why is there a stealth mission? I mean, you can have Dudebro sent on a stealth mission... but I don't see that working out very well. Hell, at all.

TheCardPlayer

Likes to have "friends" around to "play cards" with
crowphoenix said:
The stealth mission needs to just be him walking around like normal, and any time someone notices him, he has to go hit on some ladies to lower the suspicion level.

He just needs to pop his collars.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
lawblob said:
A stealth mission on a Cuban golf course would be incredible. Dudebro wearing multiple pastel polo shirts, each collar popped, silently stalking a Generalisimo on the back 9. :lol
YES

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
RPG elements could easily be introduced: every time your brosperince reaches a new high, you get another collar to pop when it's Dawg Time.

So, was Dudebro a brofrat in college or an outsider nerdling? I can imagine that a lifetime of being treated like ass might eventually lead to extreme dudebroism. Or was he chugging kegs like cans of High Life the whole time?

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Thetrin, I have an idea for the bosses that would make even Kojima proud, but I need them to be an elite special force made of ex-bros who defected some time ago.
Oh, and I need a flashback chapter called Broz in the Dood.
Not really, it's just because it's cool.

Dudebro needs to carry around a smartphone, like in the new Silent Hill. It has options for:

1. Duder: Check your latest deeds and dudes, keep your bros updated on your brochievements.

2. Bro-Score: Get the highest Bro-Score amongst your Bros.

3. FaceDude: Take pics of your kills and making wicked sweet gang signs on top of the bodies of some limpwristed tangos. Pasquali dead? 420 people like this.

4. BroTube: Watch the latest prime-time cable comedy show. Never miss an SNL Digital Short or the latest Costanza-recommended Show of the Month. Heh, those guys are acting all awkward, how ironic.

Accessing these refills your stores of Brotroleum.

Stalfos

thetrin said:
I'm writing in a Cuban mission where Dudebro is wearing a salmon colored golf shirt with 6 inexplicably popped collars.
You got to have a scene of him smoking a cuban that gets shot in half while its clenched in his teeth.

"Now they've gone and fucked up my shit"

John

Freedom = $1.05 said:
So, was Dudebro a brofrat in college or an outsider nerdling? I can imagine that a lifetime of being treated like ass might eventually lead to extreme dudebroism. Or was he chugging kegs like cans of High Life the whole time?
His college years would be exactly the same as his adult life. That's the thing.

ahoyhoy said:
RPG elements could easily be introduced: every time your brosperince reaches a new high, you get another collar to pop when it's Dawg Time.
Now I'm envisioning a skill tree based on different colored polo shirts.

KillerAJD

If you guys ACTUALLY want that t-shirt, I can give Jocchan/Mik/cuyahoga the finished .psd I have. I'd actually want one myself, just because it'd be funny as hell, but if there is actually enough interest, we could get a cafepress store going or something. Or not, since I' sure somebody else could make something much better, :lol.

I can imagine the first teaser

"Words can't describe how it all started"

"So we aint even going to try"

"So here is the sequel"

"Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II"

"It's Straight-Up Dawg Time!"

KillerAJD said:
If you guys ACTUALLY want that t-shirt, I can give Jocchan/Mik/cuyahoga the finished .psd I have. I'd actually want one myself, just because it'd be funny as hell, but if there is actually enough interest, we could get a cafepress store going or something. Or not, since I' sure somebody else could make something much better, :lol.
I do want A shirt. That one is good enough but it needs the name Dudebro somewhere. Preferebly the whole title. It will be a very limited of people in the world who gets the joke but I don't care. Unless this get as big as it should.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
KillerAJD said:

Yeah, I'm happy to set up a cafepress store if you don't want to do it yourself.

John

Tenkai Star said:
I do want A shirt. That one is good enough but it needs the name Dudebro somewhere. Preferebly the whole title. It will be a very limited of people in the world who gets the joke but I don't care. Unless this get as big as it should.
Nah, it's better like this. Overstating it would just kill it.

thetrin

EmCeeGramr said:
Dudebro needs to carry around a smartphone, like in the new Silent Hill. It has options for:

1. Duder: Check your latest deeds and dudes, keep your bros updated on your brochievements.

2. Bro-Score: Get the highest Bro-Score amongst your Bros.

3. FaceDude: Take pics of your kills and making wicked sweet gang signs on top of the bodies of some limpwristed tangos. Pasquali dead? 420 people like this.

4. BroTube: Watch the latest prime-time cable comedy show. Never miss an SNL Digital Short or the latest Costanza-recommended Show of the Month. Heh, those guys are acting all awkward, how ironic.

Accessing these refills your stores of Brotroleum.

Oh god yes. :lol

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Beardz said:
I prefer this kind of shades:

AVIATOR_SILVEWER_FRAMES_SOLID_5007_MH.jpg
Dudebro's glasses are a nod to an old character of mine.
But don't worry, someone else will wear those shades :D

Oh, and reposting in case Thetrin missed this:
Jocchan said:
Thetrin, I have an idea for the bosses that would make even Kojima proud, but I need them to be an elite special force made of ex-bros who defected some time ago.
Oh, and I need a flashback chapter called Broz in the Dood.
Not really, it's just because it's cool.

Kyzer

Banned
omg this is so exciting.

Can I compose a soundtrack entirely of acoustic guitar?
with boss music being acoustic + electric hybrid masterpieces?

thetrin

A special forces group of ex-bros?! :lol

Oh god yes, I'm writing that shit in. Thank you! :lol

John

Kyzer said:
omg this is so exciting.

Can I compose a soundtrack entirely of acoustic guitar?
with boss music being acoustic + electric hybrid masterpieces?
I've got dibs on the menu music.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
thetrin said:
A special forces group of ex-bros?! :lol

Oh god yes, I'm writing that shit in. Thank you! :lol
Awesome, I'll PM you what I'm up to :D

Mik2121

(I woke up again.. but I'm too tired to model so I'll just chat)

Anyway, I think we might need our own thread sooner or later...

If possible, not just for the game, but for the whole 'Universe'. That way people can post ideas that can be used for different stuff, or create short stories or whatever it is. That way, also, if for some reason the game didn't go as smooth as we would want, we could still talk about other things :p (though I plan on keeping working on this, but I have other stuff to do so it would obviously evolve a bit slowly, unless someone else can do 3D stuff and has a bit of free time to collaborate).

thetrin

Htown said:
This was the first reply to this thread.
Yeah, that was my inspiration for the flag slogan :lol

4168169188_c16088eacb_o.jpg

Oh good lord, I just started writing a boss fight in Calgary, where Dudebro comes riding in on a bull, kills some of Limpwrist's thugs, stands on the horns of the bull, pulls out two rocket launchers, and growls "Welcome to the Brodeo, Gentlemen"

I feel like my brain is out of control and I can't help writing stupid shit.

KAOz

Short bus special
:lol HOLY SHIT, this is amazing! I'd love to play Dudebro.

I love you GAF. So, sooo much. :lol

Top Bottom