• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I decided to rent Imagine: Babyz Fashion…

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
theusedversion said:
421256057v4_350x350_Front_Color-Black.jpg

Now everyone can own a piece of DUDEBRO.

http://www.cafepress.com/theusedversion.421256057#

No commission on this shirt so I'm not profiting from it.
Too much emphasis on the "Dawg Time," "Straight-Up Dawg Time" should be altogether.

Gouty said:
Wat? The entire soundtrack should be done by Seether.
No, it's Dudebro-themed parodies of other songs. "Smells Like Dudebro Spirit," "Keep on Rockin' in the Straight-Up Dawg Time," "Where's Your Bro At?," "Brobatage," "Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except for Dudebros," "Everybody's Trying to Be My Bro," "Across the Broniverse," "I Am the Dudebro," "Lucy in the Sky with Dudebro," "Where It's Bro," "Browin' in the Wind," "Like a Rolling Bro," et cetera.

Nicktals said:
This thread is awesome. I seriously hope something (anything) comes of this.

But stealth mission? I don't care how hilarious the thought of Dudebro on a golf course with polo shirts is...

Maybe an anti-stealth mission, where Dudebro has to constantly have attention for the course of the entire level. Random fire, screamed catchphrases, etc...
Yes, a dudebro is not a subtle being. Unless this is some dream mission where Dudebro needs to figure out how to not have his girlfriend break him with him.

Danthrax said:
Alright, I just set up a Twitter account: @TheRealDudebro
I like how he follows Al Gore, maybe Al can be some sort of ultimate bro.

TheCardPlayer said:
http://www.dudebro.net/

Download official Dudebro shirts DLC?
In-game advertising, bro.

EmCeeGramr said:
Dudebro needs to carry around a smartphone, like in the new Silent Hill. It has options for:

1. Duder: Check your latest deeds and dudes, keep your bros updated on your brochievements.

2. Bro-Score: Get the highest Bro-Score amongst your Bros.

3. FaceDude: Take pics of your kills and making wicked sweet gang signs on top of the bodies of some limpwristed tangos. Pasquali dead? 420 people like this.

4. BroTube: Watch the latest prime-time cable comedy show. Never miss an SNL Digital Short or the latest Costanza-recommended Show of the Month. Heh, those guys are acting all awkward, how ironic.

Accessing these refills your stores of Brotroleum.
Brolliant.

Goron2000

best junior ever
How did this happen? One minute we were talking about Imagine Babyz Piracy and now we have an entire game planned out, using a steroid infused asshole and a chicken in bromance.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Goron2000 said:
How did this happen? One minute we were talking about Imagine Babyz Piracy and now we have an entire game planned out, using a steroid infused asshole and a chicken in bromance.
Shit happens, bro.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Can he eat 50lb steaks for replenishment?
I also think he should take massive man shits.

thetechkid

Goron2000 said:
This is Gaf, brodude!

JSnake

cuyahoga said:
No, it's Dudebro-themed parodies of other songs. "Smells Like Dudebro Spirit," "Keep on Rockin' in the Straight-Up Dawg Time," "Where's Your Bro At?," "Brobatage," "Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except for Dudebros," "Everybody's Trying to Be My Bro," "Across the Broniverse," "I Am the Dudebro," "Lucy in the Sky with Dudebro," "Where It's Bro," "Browin' in the Wind," "Like a Rolling Bro," et cetera.

Brohemian Rhapsody

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
cuyahoga said:
I like how he follows Al Gore, maybe Al can be some sort of ultimate bro.

Yeah, when I started the account, Twitter had Dudebro automatically following a dozen or so accounts. I unfollowed the less dudely ones, but left a few like the Lakers, the NHL, Al Gore and Barbara Walters. Now Dudebro follows anyone who follows him, as long as it doesn't look like a spambot.

JSnake

Calcaneus said:
Where is he gonna put his free hand while walking? Gotta be on the left ear while talking to control.

when he runs out of ammo for his gun he whips out his dick with both his hands and starts jerking off and his spooge acts as bullets or if you put the game on "turdmuffin" mode (easy mode) you can use the spooge bullets any time you want.

Fixed1979

I left this thread on page two yesterday expecting to never see it again. I must say I'm pleasantly surprised.

:lol

androvsky

JSnake said:
when he runs out of ammo for his gun he whips out his dick with both his hands and starts jerking off and his spooge acts as bullets

I dunno, not sure we want a Cho Aniki reference in this game. ;)

Since Dudebro is always carrying a hot-piece of ass, I see them as being used like the riot-shield in Uncharted 2. Bitches be so fine, bullets melt centimetres away from any part of their hot-ass bodies.

Glad you liked the 16-bit/Arcade title screen for a mythological Dudebro I, Jocchan, was inspired to create it ever since reading the thread and thought it would be good to point at as what came before the return of Dudebro in the year 2010.

Also does Dudebro's gun just shoot knives/master swords? I thought that would be a good explanation as to why its hard to tell whether he shoots or slices someone :lol

Tim-E

JSnake said:
when he runs out of ammo for his gun he whips out his dick with both his hands and starts jerking off and his spooge acts as bullets or if you put the game on "turdmuffin" mode (easy mode) you can use the spooge bullets any time you want.

Dudebro has infinite ammo on 24/7.

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
Danthrax said:
Yeah, when I started the account, Twitter had Dudebro automatically following a dozen or so accounts. I unfollowed the less dudely ones, but left a few like the Lakers, the NHL, Al Gore and Barbara Walters. Now Dudebro follows anyone who follows him, as long as it doesn't look like a spambot.
Barbara Walters turns out to be Dudebro's mother. I like the less obvious directions this could go in. :lol

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
SecretBonusPoint said:
Since Dudebro is always carrying a hot-piece of ass, I see them as being used like the riot-shield in Uncharted 2. Bitches be so fine, bullets melt centimetres away from any part of their hot-ass bodies.

Glad you liked the 16-bit/Arcade title screen for a mythological Dudebro I, Jocchan, was inspired to create it ever since reading the thread and thought it would be good to point at as what came before the return of Dudebro in the year 2010.

Also does Dudebro's gun just shoot knives/master swords? I thought that would be a good explanation as to why its hard to tell whether he shoots or slices someone :lol

One of the weapon pickups Jocchan and I are working on is sword bullets, which he picks up as a powerup. He can rapid fire....swords. Full swords. Seriously.

Calcaneus said:
It just keeps getting better.

Oh, and Dudebro needs a blue tooth headset. For backup.

come on, dudebro uses giant headphones with a wire of infinite length when he wants to call for backup and also to listen to sick jams. he rocks full on cans with like 9 speakers and subwoofers that have their own subwoofers. the sheer force is enough to blow out a normal hero's eardrums and blow his brains out the back of his generic head, good thing dudebro is man enough to handle it but also sensitive enough to enjoy the high definition fidelity

Tim-E

EdwardTivrusky said:
Or no ammo puts him in "Slice mode" where he can deflect the bullets with his knife while closing in to slice folks up.

Actually I like that idea better. There has to be a balance between shoot/slice mode and each will have its own strengths and weaknesses.

Hylian7

Geek said:
Why do you guys just assume that he's pirating this game? You can rent DS carts via Gamefly.

Look, he even said he was going to rent it months ago:

http://twitter.com/supererogatory/status/2611096160
I remember being able to rent GBA games from Hastings, I'm not sure if you still can do the same with DS games, but it isn't out of the realm of possibility. I don't think he pirated it, but I would like to know why he thinks it's good.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
thetrin said:
One of the weapon pickups Jocchan and I are working on is sword bullets, which he picks up as a powerup. He can rapid fire....swords. Full swords. Seriously.
And another one is a miniature LHC that shoots Dawgs broson rays.

andycapps

A Twisty Fluken said:
come on, dudebro uses giant headphones with a wire of infinite length when he wants to call for backup and also to listen to sick jams. he rocks full on cans with like 9 speakers and subwoofers that have their own subwoofers. the sheer force is enough to blow out a normal hero's eardrums and blow his brains out the back of his generic head, good thing dudebro is man enough to handle it but also sensitive enough to enjoy the high definition fidelity

So perfect. Or he could have a boombox and carry that around on his shoulder. But how's he supposed to carry around the busty blondes if he's already got a boombox? Maybe he could have one over each shoulder and then his beard could be firing the gun.

Hylian7 said:
I remember being able to rent GBA games from Hastings, I'm not sure if you still can do the same with DS games, but it isn't out of the realm of possibility. I don't think he pirated it, but I would like to know why he thinks it's good.

You might be on to something
bro

fernoca

So..great thread and kinda funny...but I think I'm missing part of the "fun"..since I don't know the story behind how the word "dudebro" started around here, and it's ties to the Medal of Honor pics..and stuff..and links? :p..

Beardz

andycapps said:
So perfect. Or he could have a boombox and carry that around on his shoulder. But how's he supposed to carry around the busty blondes if he's already got a boombox? Maybe he could have one over each shoulder and then his beard could be firing the gun.

You might be on to something
bro

What about the busty blondes over the boombox? With the other hand drinks/holds his katana, and his beard do the shooting, like tentacles.

Tim-E

Maybe he can just have the boombox strapped to his back. That way, dope shit is always playing no matter where he is.

FoxSpirit

fernoca said:
So..great thread and kinda funny...but I think I'm missing part of the "fun"..since I don't know the story behind how the word "dudebro" started around here, and it's ties to the Medal of Honor pics..and stuff..and links? :p..

Read the whole thread. Especially posts by the OP. It's all in here. :D

CUTSCENE

DB=DUDEBRO
AH=AL-HUANGNANDEZ, second-in-command to PESQUALI

AL-HUANGNANDEZ lies defeated, the JIHAD-MECH totally blasted by a barrage of Javelin missiles. He's got like soot and smoke and shit all over his clothes and face, and his mouth is hanging open showing his fucked up crooked-ass teeth. Shit's nasty as fuck.

DUDEBRO walks up and picks him up by his robe or shirt or whatever that shit is.

DB: A'ight, Al-Huangnandez, you just got rocked into the next dudemension. Hook a bro up with the broordinates to them dirty-ass bombs, or I'm gonna rip you up, you fuckin' commie jihad cholo dick-vacuum.

AH: (thick 'foreign' accent) Ah... Dudebro. No, I am afraid I cannot tell you. Soon... your country will pay for its crimes.

DB: Fuckin' weaksauce, Brosama. Time to school you in the mother land of the free, home of the brave, U-S-of-fuckin'-A, motherbitches.

AH: So... you think your country is so 'great', ah? "Leader of the... ha, 'free,' world," and such. Ah, you are like the ox that leads its herd to the slaughter. Let me enlighten you to the truth.

DB: Spare me the brolitical shit. I seriously don't got no shits to give about fucking capitalistism, or some poor-ass dictator country wanting food or shit, or holy god jihads or whatever.

AH: So... you don't care about world politics?

DB: Fuck no, n-word (says "n-word," not actually like, the actual n-word, totally not racist dawg.). All I need is some brewskis, a piece, and some doucheloads to lay out. I need a reason to do that like I need a reason to spark up some buds, and guess what bitch, I don't need a reason to spark up some buds.

AH: You don't care about the vast difference in wealth between nations? The exploitation of the Third World markets and their lack of an advocate on the global stage? Neocolonialism, economic imperialism, neoliberal economics, using popular media and global corporatism as vessels by which to plant seeds of First World cultural values and ideas into the youth of other cultures? The complex dynamics of how even "obviously good" things like food and medical aid to Third World nations can upset local cultural rituals and values, causing a cultural upheaval and disastrous economic consequences, resulting in national anger and the election of anti-Western governments which your country will then label a "threat to peace," and take action against?

DB: ...

AH: ...

DB: Yo, here's some "food aid:" you can eat my fists. (fake punches in front of AL-HUANGNANDEZ's nose, who jumps) Ahahaha, holy shit dawg you totally flinched! But for serious, time for some "enhanced interbrogation."

DUDEBRO ties the terrorist's hands together and then produces a trucker cap. He places the cap upside-down (at an angle, of course) over AL-HUANGNANDEZ's mouth and nose, almost like a funnel. He then blindfolds the terrorist. Reaction shot of AL-HUANGNANDEZ as he hears some brews being cracked open and poured into something. DUDEBRO reappears with a bucket full of Pabst Blue Ribbon and positions it over the cap covering AL-HUANGNANDEZ's mouth and nose.

DB: Back at Beta-Rho, we called this "waterbroarding."

END SCENE

Top Bottom