• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I decided to rent Imagine: Babyz Fashion…

SecretBonusPoint said:
j7rk2w.gif
Quoting this awesome for a new page

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
I'm so disappointed that www.dudebro.com is already taken — it redirects to www.dudebro.net which is a clothing store. (They even have a bear in their logo, but thankfully, no salmon in sight.)

I can't even find a way to buy their shit from their Web site. It's... just a Web site. With some pictures and some text.

andycapps

kirbybreezy said:
As I was tearing up reading this thread I just knew people would try too hard and ruin the groundswell that is Dudebro, but this thread at its worst is still top tier.

Crunched's post http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=18794685&postcount=344 really did me in.

That post was amazing.. Sounds like Dudebro II could definitely be a good game, but it could be a little too gamey. We need to make sure that it does something to reinvent the genre.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
i can already tell that someone, somewhere is reading this thread and making this game.

the game ideas just come rushing for anyone.

Is there any way to work the OP into this?

Maybe there are secret plans or codes embedded on a copy of Imagine: Babyz Fashion. Hell, maybe they're embedded on all copies, because who the fuck would notice?

Or just have them scattered around the game as hidden collectibles, and let people scratch their heads as to why the hell Dudebro is collecting Imagine: Babyz Fashion carts.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
andycapps said:
That post was amazing.. Sounds like Dudebro II could definitely be a good game, but it could be a little too gamey. We need to make sure that it does something to reinvent the genre.
tbh, it sounds to me like dudebro is a perfect 2.5 platformer akin to contra with powerups and the like.

jagerbombs to fill the brometer

natty ices for health

bitches, for armor and attack buffs.

Calcaneus

I just spend the last I don't know how long letting the Brolliance wash over me.

I feel like dinosaurs should be involved somehow, but that seems like a prequel kinda thing.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Danthrax said:
I'm so disappointed that www.dudebro.com is already taken — it redirects to www.dudebro.net which is a clothing store. (They even have a bear in their logo, but thankfully, no salmon in sight.)

I can't even find a way to buy their shit from their Web site. It's... just a Web site. With some pictures and some text.
We could get "Dudebrogame.com" or "Dudebro2.com", or "DudebroII.com"

Mr. Hyde

Awesome thread. I think the armor meter in the game needs to be really thick chest hair that gradually disappears from damage taken. There isn't a need for a HUD in a game this brilliant. Perhaps health is his giant beard. Once you become beardless, you die.

Thinking about this, the best option for development would clearly be modding Modern Warfare 2... then I remembered... no ModTools for PC... looks like IW is gonna miss out on the bropacolypse.

EmCeeGramr said:
Thinking about this, the best option for development would clearly be modding Modern Warfare 2... then I remembered... no ModTools for PC... looks like IW is gonna miss out on the bropacolypse.
There's always MW1.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Mik2121 said:
You know what would be hilarious? If we deliver this game, make another game and call it the third part, and NEVER make the first one :lol :lol

better yet you could call sequel: DudeBro II 2

andycapps

EmCeeGramr said:

3rd person, dude
bro
. Gotta be a L4D mod or something.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Oh sweet god, i have no real input, only to say this is the best thread i've ever seen.

Calcaneus

EmCeeGramr said:
And to think, they were once such a brolific developer.

Mik2121

andycapps said:
3rd person, man. Gotta be a L4D mod or something.
Again, it would probably be easier and look much prettier if we use the Unreal Development Kit.

I can sort of use it (used to make maps for UT99 and UT2k3/2k4), and I already learned a bit of the new kit (shaders, animations, etc..).
It would be easy enough to set up some simple character to walk at 'x' speed (slower than the SDK's default character), have the camera be third person instead of first, change the weapons and how they work, etc.. and we could release it easily!.

This way we could also have some sort of multiplayer deathmatch or something to play with until we finish other stuff for the game, other characters/bosses, etc.. :p

JSnake

What if Dudebro forcibly had a child by ejaculating into a woman and then squeezing her until she shat and then he punched the poo into a child?

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Regarding an earlier page i demand his beard be the inventory. And i demand the weapon switch animation to show him going in and out of that beard.
It's like if Mary Poppins had a beard. Endless storage space.

V_Ben

Banned
Drkirby said:
Does no one like my idea for Dr. Doomeyer, the more or less unkillable mad scientist?

your idea is pure awesome! happy now? seriously though, it was pretty funny!

andycapps

Mik2121 said:
Again, it would probably be easier and look much prettier if we use the Unreal Development Kit.

I can sort of use it (used to make maps for UT99 and UT2k3/2k4), and I already learned a bit of the new kit (shaders, animations, etc..).
It would be easy enough to set up some simple character to walk at 'x' speed (slower than the SDK's default character), have the camera be third person instead of first, change the weapons and how they work, etc.. and we could release it easily!.

This way we could also have some sort of multiplayer deathmatch or something to play with until we finish other stuff for the game, other characters/bosses, etc.. :p

Yeah that could work, whatever everyone else wants to do, so long as it's 3rd person and we can see Dudebro in all of his dudeness. He could also be drinking a White Russian to gain health, as in "The Dude." I mean, he's got to keep things bro'd down with his fellow dudes in crime, you know? Solidarity.

JSnake

Cindres said:
Regarding an earlier page i demand his beard be the inventory. And i demand the weapon switch animation to show him going in and out of that beard.
It's like if Mary Poppins had a beard. Endless storage space.

What if his beard held the gun and shot it while he uses his hands to punch planets?

Calcaneus

andycapps said:
:lol :lol :lol

We need propoganda posters for Dudebro. Join the brosistance. Maybe even a fake infomercial for shoot or slice. Photoshop material someone?

48aed6a5-000df-056f2-400cb8e1
It would have to look like old Soviet Union propaganda posters, just about the Broviet Union.

Raide

This sounds like it could be an April Fool's but one game that would actually come out. :lol

Making it a mod of some kind would be awesome.

All of this reminds me of New Super Mario Bros. Wii when a bro is in a bubble and you can hear him say "dude, help me out!" or "help me out, bro!" At least that's what I remember them saying.

Top Bottom