• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... I didn't know Crysis is coming to Wii

What I don't understand is that Crysis and Warhead have GFW banners on their boxes but Maximum Edition does not. I like my boxes to look the same :lol

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
abstract alien said:
I might actually enjoy Crysis if I could play it with the wiimote. Im talking designed for it, not the wiimote pc hack. Im sure it wouldnt be done properly if it were developed for the wii, so its a blessing that it isnt coming I suppose.
That would actually suck. Crysis requires a lot of long distance aiming. The Wii-mote simply isn't precise enough to work well with a game like Crysis. When dealing with small, distant targets even a gamepad is superior to the Wii-mote.

dark10x said:
That would actually suck. Crysis requires a lot of long distance aiming. The Wii-mote simply isn't precise enough to work well with a game like Crysis. When dealing with small, distant targets even a gamepad is superior to the Wii-mote.
Works and functions perfectly fine for me, and it feels better than mouse. To each his(or her) own though.

abstract alien said:
Works and functions perfectly fine for me, and it feels better than mouse. To each his(or her) own though.
Same here. I recently played Gears of War 2 and while it is a great game, I can never go back to the old regular controller setup or even the keyboard and mouse. Especially FPSs have to be played with the Wiimote Nunchuk combo.

Top Bottom