• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I got a package from Superbot in the mail this morning

Cool! My turn.

"Dear Liverpool Studios, i love your Wi........."

:'''(

that's not funny... you're not funny
I don't like you :(

why did sony have to close liverpool :\

ot: now you have to buy a bigger memory card and a psn subscription, they've already won OP

edit: fuck , I thought someone else would have already bumped this since it was linked to in another thread

ohlawd

nooo my Akiho avatar.

That old avatar quote doesn't make sense anymore.

Yeah old thread don't care. I'm not the one who bumped it anyway.

Alienous

But Xbox lets you print a paper cake.

Joking aside, this is pretty cool. I remember when I got a PS1, and I was hooked to the MGS1 demo ... nah, Sony already has me bought.

that's not funny... you're not funny
I don't like you :(

why did sony have to close liverpool :\

ot: now you have to buy a bigger memory card and a psn subscription, they've already won OP

edit: fuck , I thought someone else would have already bumped this since it was linked to in another thread

Rookie mistake!

Birathen

Woa, A Vita with almost its entire library :eek:

I allready own a Vita but this has me jelly non the less :)

Edit: Oooldie but goodie :3

BPoole

That's really awesome. PS All Stars is a pretty fun game as well that I feel gets a lot of unjustified hate. Enjoy it :)

Shambles

I posted this in the PSABR thread, but some people suggested I make a thread about it

So wow....just wow....

So I made a post a while back in the PSABR thread talking about my history with PlayStation.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=44396274&postcount=397

So a few days ago I got a PM from none other than Cl0ckwork

Was a little hesitant at first but hey why not. Figured one or two people saw it and that was cool enough. So some email exchanges were placed between me and one of the guys at SuperBot. They said they wanted to send me something, a tshirt and some smaller stuff. Ah cool, so the package arrived in the mail today....I got a tshirt and this was the "smaller" stuff

I also got a very nice letter from them saying how much they appreciated making a game like this for the fans and that they couldnt send me a PS3 and HDTV...so they sent the next best thing. So Thanks Super Bot....wow... just wow...

I have never got anything like this and don't know how to thank them... so I figured I should at least put up a post about it

Viral marketing at it's finest. ^

Top Bottom