• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... What's everyone playing?

137ca9e2a4de70b11d0ae475997e8004.gif

MADGAME

Had to make sure NeoGaf Gold still works and it does! Yahooooooo!

Trying to score a physical copy of Wonder Boy The Dragon's Trap but me no likey the prices.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Doom wads

I don't even like Doom that much but if there was ever a game I could play for the rest of my life it'd be Doom. So much user content still getting made. In 20 fucking 17.

Mash83

Shadow of war. Eyeballing stick of truth though. Got a code with fractured but whole and had already moved on to ps4 when it came out for ps3.

Blue Jay

Neo Member
Thinking of replaying Ori and the Blind Forest again. I'm so hungry for any new information for Ori and Will of the Wisps.

Viale

Blue Reflection is GOTY

Is blue reflection good? I wanted to get it, but the lukewarm reviews and decent amount of other games out at the time kind of dissuaded me.

I'm kind of in a weird middle ground of waiting for Odyssey and not wanting to sink into anything at the moment. I have been playing ys 2 on and off though.

Just finished Red Dead Redemption. What an amazing game. Probably my new favorite game of all time (previous one was Snake Eater). Was about to create an LTTP thread over the weekend but then all hell broke loose.

I play one day of stardew valley every day and the rest of my time is spent trying to build something that will make me some money so I don't have a huge amount of time for gaming anymore. But when the new mario comes out that'll change

Top Bottom