• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... What's everyone playing?

Ducktail

Got really ill, so I'm switching between RE3 on retropie and Code Veronica on Ps4.

For some reason I always feel compelled to play Resident Evil when I come down with something.

Onivulk

Banned
World of Warcraft.

Anyone that can share the feeling that once you get back to it you lose all interest in other games?

All you do is you play WoW, once it gets boring again it feels like life has been sucked out of gaming and you won't play WoW either?

Then all you do is browse gaming sites and read about games instead of playing games.

WoW does that a lot for me.

Every couple months I get sucked into WoW for a while and I save a fuck ton of money. When I lose interest in wow I'm just kind of lost until I go back. I watch a lot of youtube in that time.

Markoman

You won't believe it. I'm playing DOA5 right now, because after years of not playing fighting games I downloaded the trial version, got accustomed to using the D-Pad and I'm blown away.

I was a 360 only owner last gen and in hindsight this was the worst console to get into fighting games again (on a casual basis) if you didn't buy a fight stick as the 360's controller D-pad was unusable (build quality and position/controller layout). I bought SF4 and never could get into it, because I've tried to play with the analog stick - there was a SF fighting pad which took too long to get released.

Maybe I will get Tekken 7, too, but I dunno...there's something I don't like about Tekken 7 - artstyle, roster, the wavedashing and it doesn't really feel next-gen to me when it comes to how "the fighting looks". So I hope DOA6 will be announced soon.

Mista

Banned
Im trying to continue Shadow of War but I just can't. Super Mario Odyssey's hype isn't letting me play anything..

Ravelle

I was playing Shadow of War but their latest update broke the sound so I'll have that on hold.

Also Destiny 2 PC and jumped back in to Vermintide with a bunch of friends, a fun game with a terrible loot system. ( Vermintide that is.)

Pepboy

Cursed Castilla on both Steam and 3DS, and it rocks.

Never heard of it before but sort of gives a Ghouls and Goblins vibe.

I just finished Dragon Quest 8 on 3DS, so probably Dragon Quest 4 DS next. I am really looking forward to it as I hope to finish beating them all before XI comes to NA.

Atrus

Gold Member
The only game I'm playing these days is XCOM2: War of the Chosen and watching Marbozir embarrass me with his skills per his YouTube videos.

Seriously, he laughs off modded Legendary like nothing. ChristopherOdd is good too.

Top Bottom