• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... What's everyone playing?

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Doom, just started it.
GT Sport, couple hours in.
SW Battlefront, playing that in hype for SW Battlefront 2 release.
Ghost Recon Wildlands PVP, this game would take up my entire time if not for the above games.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered.

I'm going to be starting Uncharted The Lost Legacy and finishing shadow of the beast as well.

Finally got around to playing Mass Effect Andromeda. Playing on a PS4pro and 4k HDR tv. I am absolutely loving the game. It's prob. my most played game of the generation. I'm towards the end now with about 100 hours of play time. Fantastic game.

Packy

Currently playing: Overwatch, Friday the 13th, and Samurai Warriors - Spirit of Sanada

Fixing to be playing: Super Mario Odyssey

Rua

Final Fantasy XIV

Been saving up for a Switch + a few games so I haven't been buying much else new lately. Just a few more days and I'll get one along with Mario. XIV is getting kinda boring already even though an update just released 2 weeks ago.

DEO3

XCOM 2

Man that recent expansion is really good, I've been playing it exclusively since it came out September. Just about to finish my first Legendary Ironman run, I've been doing the victory lap thing for a couple months now and I don't really see how I can lose at this point.

OCD Guy

MK8 Deluxe, trying to get 3 stars on 200CC and refraining from throwing the Switch against the wall.

There's nothing worse than coming in 2nd on the last race and having to re-do the whole cup again. They should really have added a "restart race" option.

greatgeek

Banned
I finally got around to playing Showertime: A Tyler Malka Game. It's ok, I guess. It's no Evilore Retire Bitch. I'm still quite salty over it losing GAF GOTY to SATMG.

Grim Dawn and Path of Exile mixed with some PES on PS3. I wanna play a lot of other/New games but I don't have a capable PC or a current gen console; I am very sad as a gamer... I wanna pick up a PS4 but I can't justify it after getting a Switch.

_Justinian_

Gold Member
Cuphead. Absolutely beautiful game.

Also, Divinity: Origin Sin II looks really tempting even though I've never played a game like that before.

Still grinding Fortnite pve, mordor, and ghost recon. I can't believe it but after playing over 1000 hours of destiny 1, I think I'm done with destiny 2 after less than 100.

Gaenor

Banned
MK8 Deluxe, trying to get 3 stars on 200CC and refraining from throwing the Switch against the wall.

There's nothing worse than coming in 2nd on the last race and having to re-do the whole cup again. They should really have added a "restart race" option.

I’ve given up a while back on this. I’m a pretty relaxed gamer usually, but getting 3 stars on 200CC is too rage inducing for me. Or I just suck...

Exentryk

Busy playing Dragon Quest Heroes 2. It's actually a lot more ARPG than a musou. The characters, story, cutscenes, large explorable zones, and varied combat is all fairly enjoyable so far.

Gif below is a status effect during combat where you lose control of the player and they dance for a few secs, lol. So awesome!

tumblr_oomkuvdQDv1s64n6yo2_400.gif

Mooreberg

Overwatch Halloween Event - I'll probably stop playing this after the event ends, like I always do. I only have like 45 hours logged since it came out.

CSGO - War Games is fun, the rest of the Hydra weekly modes are pretty boring. Interested to see what the new map rotation is in November, if I keep playing it. Probably time to move on to something else. Loot boxes, scams, and Valve customer service are not worth dealing with anymore.

PUBG - Apparently bots in FPP Solo were replaced by people pretending to be bots... which is even sadder. I'll crank out of a few more cases to sell in mid November along with five Gamescom cases I have and be done with it.

Uncharted Lost Legacy - got bored with puzzles in Chapter Four, but I am gradually getting back into it. The pacing and mix of action / traversal / puzzles is not as good as Uncharted 4.

It would be nice if Amazon had a good price on Yakuza 0 sometime before the end of the decade.

G-Bus

Banned
I was playing prey until Southpark fractured but whole came out. That seems to be taking up most of my game time at the moment.

Little bit of salt and sanctuary mixed in. Game is a lot of fun.

I was playing Breath of the Wild but stopped after the DLC Pack 1 with hard mode launched. Will wait for the DLC Pack 2 to play the real deal.

Now I'm using Nintendont on Wii U to play Resident Evil. Having a really great time with this game. I'm about to face the big snake again and I don't even know what weapon should I use with Jill. After finishing this, I will give RE0 a try too. Never had a chance to finish those games as the GC stopped reading disks years ago.

Cuphead. Absolutely beautiful game.
My little 4 year old niece comes over to my house every weekend to visit with her mother and lately she forces me to play it because she loves Cuphead. The problem is I'm terrible at it because it's a pretty difficult game and I can only beat one or two levels at a time because she made me promise to only play it when she's there to watch lol, I just beat the circus level after 2 hours of constantly dying(only because I bought dash invincibility).

TBH I'm not sure I can beat the game whilst only playing it intermittently once a week as it makes it hard to get into a skill groove.

I might try and get her to watch A Hat In Time or buy Yono and the Celestial Elephants as they look easier ;)

cyber_ninja

Was playing Horizon until Gt Sport came out. Don't have much time to play nowadays unfortunately; i consider myself lucky if i get to play 5 hours per week or so. Going to put Gt sport on the back burner and finish up Zero dawn.

elfinke

Necromancer DLC was on sale for PS4 recently... oh boy, after not touching D3 for months I've suddenly poured a gazillion hours into it, again.

What a great, great game.

Put an immediate stop to my Cuphead and The Witness progress, while also putting a hold on my tenuous plans to sell the PS4P and pick up a Switch.

Titanfall 2 on PS4. Trying not to let the M+KB crowd annoy me, but it definitely creates a two-tier system. Still enjoying the hell out of it though; it's just so fucking polished.

Also starting Bloodborne for the third time. I figure one of these days I'll get through it without throwing my DS4 across the room.

NBA 2k18 MyGM. Started another one with Bulls hoping to be a playoff conteder after a season or two.

I'm not able to play anything than 2k18 other than a couple of mobile games.

Busy playing Dragon Quest Heroes 2. It's actually a lot more ARPG than a musou. The characters, story, cutscenes, large explorable zones, and varied combat is all fairly enjoyable so far.

Gif below is a status effect during combat where you lose control of the player and they dance for a few secs, lol. So awesome!

Ended up playing DQH2 for about 80 hours. One of my favorite games of the year! The enemy variety is absolutely amazing. How far along are you?

Trying to finish up the first Evil Within. On chapter 14, so the end is nigh. Just kind of losing interest since the setting change a few chapters back. After that... I don’t know. Maybe I’ll finally finish COD:BLOPS 3

wipeout364

Playing a few games:
The Division
Rainbow Six Siege
Evil Within
Lawbreakers
Final Fantasy XII
And attempting to play Call of Chthulu Dark Corners of the earth although most of the gameplay loop consists of visiting forums to find out how to get around crashes and lockup’s on window 10 and very little actual playing of the game.

Willenium

I finally tried to start Animal Crossing: New Leaf last night. First of all, I bought it used and whoever owned it before me named the town "buttown" and i can't figure out how to change it. Second, I haven't played an AC game since GameCube and I just can't get into it. Have I aged out of this series? :(

Pilgrimzero

Is it better than 1?

Munkybhai

People might actually start playing games rather than just read about them on here. I know that's what I've been doing. Golf Story for me.

Jumped into Mario Run today since I've been at home sick in bed. Actually pretty fun and addictive though I've only been playing the free version.

Top Bottom