• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... What's everyone playing?

kliklik

Banned
Playing Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. I just reached Chapter 3. If someone wants to talk about it with me I'd love that. Sooo much I wanna discuss but I'm so lttp.

Wolfenstein the new order. Just escaped
the moon base
so almost done with it. I like it but am hoping the new one improves a bit. I think this game has issues.

Damn I have to play that before I can play Wolfy 2! And I already have it preordered lol. What were the issues?

On Chapter 15 of Wolfenstein: The New Order
Chapter 9 of The Evil Within 2
Finished Breath of the Wild on Sunday

Looking forward to Destiny 2 PC, Wolfenstein 2, and Mario Odyssey this weekend. Gonna be a good one.

Vorteq

Neo Member
Randomly selected a game from my backlog to play. Not knowing what your next game will be can be fun.

So now I'm playing Carrier Command: Gaea Mission.

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
Playing South Park, Cuphead, Destiny 2 and triyng to finish The Witcher 3. About 200 hours in and on Hearts of Stone. Oh, also playing Steamworld Dig 2, Golf Story and Stardew on Switch. Also Culdcept Revolt and Samus on 3DS....too many games...Odyssey of Friday too....arrrrgh

Muffdraul

I went back to Dead Space 1 for like what... the 11th or 12th time. What a cool ass game.

*fist bump*

I'm replaying AC Syndicate in anticipation of Origins. I thought I replayed it about a year ago, but then I remembered all I did was finally mop up the Queen Victoria post-game stuff and then did the Jack the Ripper DLC.

gunstarhero

Towards the end of Ruiner.

Just started Undertale.

Everybody's Golf every now and then.

Just started TumbleSeed and Tiny Barbarian.

And Destiny 2 in between.

Mihos

Gold Member
I am bouncing between Fire Emblem Warriors, FF12 remaster, and South Park.... I need to just finish one of these already.

BlazeFlame

Neo Member
Finishing up Shadow of War.

Going to run through Stick of Truth before I start Fractured but Whole.

And if I have time before the onslaught on Friday I'll throw some hours at Witcher 3: blood and wine dlc.

Faynwulf

Playing through Fractured but Whole and having a lot of fun, while waiting for my Destiny 2 download to finish.

Overwatch, even with all the toxicity of that community, i still appreciate what a fun game that can be.

And the main campaign of Starcraft II.

BPoole

Popping around Battlefield 1, RUINER, ICEY, Killing Floor 2, and A Hat in Time. Destiny 2 is next on my buy list

Lady Gaia

South Park: Fractured But Whole, which has been every bit as charming and juvenile as I had expected. The license is a perfect fit for the structure of the game and I feel it’s a better use of my time than trying to catch up on the show.

Basically biding my time until Mario and Assassin’s Creed arrive, with a distinct possibility that Hidden Agenda will sneak in and steal some time.

cromofo

Re-visiting a SA:MP server I used to play on as a kid.

And holy fucking shit this game still has thousands of active users. Amazing

Sojiro

As per always I juggle too much shit:

PC: It's regularly Heroes of the Storm and PUBG. My coworker has started on Project1999 (an Everquest private server) and wanted me to roll a character on there so a bit of that too.

Switch: Lots of Golf Story ATM, really fun game, enjoying more than I thought I would. I planned to pick up Stardew Valley to start in before Mario Odyssey but will wait until after, because I will be hardcore in Odyssey for a while.

3DS: Metroid Samus Returns, great game that I need to finish.

Thugmatic

Neo Member
Currently playing Metroid Samus Returns. Died like 3 times on the last boss fight so put it down and will come back eventually.

tonypark

Yomawari midnight shadow, RE code veronica X (never played before) and maybe going to buy hidden agenda.
Also, kind of sad that i finished evil within 2 what a great game...

Flopfan

I'm playing Horizon right now. Absolutely gorgeous game although the protagonist hasn't grown on me she's a very bland character.

Still playing Breath of the Wild with the wife and trying to finish Mario + Rabbids and Shadow of War before picking up Mario and Wolfenstein II this weekend.

Alebelly

Elex on PC and Uncharted Lost Legacy on PS4.

As soon as Wolfenstein comes out I'm jumping straight into that. Might get AssCreed Oranges, will wait and see.

Carl

I've been playing Just Cause 3 since it was in PSPLUS. Wanted to plat it but got a unlock glitch right near the end so have to start again. Not sure I can be bothered with that right now

So for now just the game of life I guess

OmegaZero

Just getting into Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together. So far I am having a great time!

The visuals, music, and story are ace. The gameplay is definitely scratching that Final Fantasy Tactics itch. Hopefully the battles speed up a bit later on as it takes a bit too much hits to kill an enemy at the moment.

Dopiestrombo

Neo Member
I've been playing Just Cause 3 since it was in PSPLUS. Wanted to plat it but got a unlock glitch right near the end so have to start again. Not sure I can be bothered with that right now

So for now just the game of life I guess
Has this game ever been patched up to run better. If I remember correctly it had some performance problems at release.

Soodanim

Gold Member
I finished Breath of the Wild yesterday, and felt absolutely nothing. Glad to have crossed it off my list, to be honest. I think I might enjoy it more if I change the way I play it, but to even get to that point I'd have to get the Master Sword and 13 hearts takes too long.

I'm in a bit of a Nintendo mood lately, so I'm going to be going back to the Wii and Wii U games I haven't finished next.
Bayonetta 1/2
Donkey Kong Returns/Tropical Freeze
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Yarn Yoshi
Galaxy 1/2
3D World (possibly, not sure I finished)
Wonderful 101
Resident Evil: Umbrella/Darkside Chronicles
Twilight Princess HD/Wind Waker HD
Splatoon (single player)

As you can see, that's quite a backlog for two old systems. Oh, and let's add pretty much the entire SNES Classic.

Pilgrimzero

I finished Breath of the Wild yesterday, and felt absolutely nothing. Glad to have crossed it off my list, to be honest. I think I might enjoy it more if I change the way I play it, but to even get to that point I'd have to get the Master Sword and 13 hearts takes too long.

I'm in a bit of a Nintendo mood lately, so I'm going to be going back to the Wii and Wii U games I haven't finished next.
Bayonetta 1/2
Donkey Kong Returns/Tropical Freeze
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Yarn Yoshi
Galaxy 1/2
3D World (possibly, not sure I finished)
Wonderful 101
Resident Evil: Umbrella/Darkside Chronicles
Twilight Princess HD/Wind Waker HD
Splatoon (single player)

As you can see, that's quite a backlog for two old systems. Oh, and let's add pretty much the entire SNES Classic.

Unless you get the memories BotW is pretty meh when it comes to story and the ending would feel pretty bland.

JustJavi

Elex on PC and Uncharted Lost Legacy on PS4.

As soon as Wolfenstein comes out I'm jumping straight into that. Might get AssCreed Oranges, will wait and see.

How do you find Elex? I was thinking about gettong it, but with Mario coming this week I know I won't be coming back to play for a while.

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Spending a lot of time on Fractured But Whole, I think I'm nearing the end, but who can tell with South Park games?!

Also, anytime I'm sitting in front of the TV watching sports, I have the Switch in my hand, been playing Stardew Valley like crazy (Fall of Year 2 currently), and I have fired up Fire Emblem as well.

Elex I have going too, but it's taken a back seat to South Park until I beat that.

Over the last few weeks I have completed Wolfenstein The New Order (fantastic game, has me hyped for the second) and prior to that I completed Doom, Titanfall 2, Ratchet and Clank PS4.

I am currently trying to complete RE7. I started it the day it was released and been struggling to complete it. I lost a lot of interest in the latter half of the game, just no where near as strong as the first.

Soodanim

Gold Member
Unless you get the memories BotW is pretty meh when it comes to story and the ending would feel pretty bland.

I had 7 left to get when I decided to go for Ganon, and found one by accident on the way there. Unless the ones I missed were the opposite to what I saw, they're all just sitting around doing nothing anyway. [pause to watch the full ending on YouTube]

I don't feel like the full ending improved anything at all, so I'm glad I skipped the rest and saved myself the time of looking. I honestly think if I could go back and save my money I would, because I think I was bored of the mechanics after the starting area.

The Dude

Destiny 2 has had my nut sack but that gon change this week.

Really pumped to play AC, love the sound of the changes they've made.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
so i picked up

graceful explosion machine

when switch came out and played it a wee bit.
it just hooked me now in the last days and god damn what a cool game. its about constantly getting in the face of little aliens and shooting them and collecting the gems for ‘power’ to much time without destroying something and your bonus resets to 0.

shits tricky but im finally pulling s ranks. even got an s+ once

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
What's better, RE Zero or RE 6? They're both on Game Pass, never played either, in the mood for some survival horror.

grumpy

Finishing South Park TFBW while also staring at my Super Mario Odyssey pre-order receipt from across the desk with starry eyes.

Jenenser

How do you find Elex? I was thinking about gettong it, but with Mario coming this week I know I won't be coming back to play for a while.

if you liked PB's Janky yet great RPG stylle, you will love it.
PBgames are an aquired taste.

in 60 hours and i love it.

shitton of flaws tough, so my recommendation for newcomers is with a grain of salt.

Destiny 2 has had my nut sack but that gon change this week.

Really pumped to play AC, love the sound of the changes they've made.

Echoing whisper: "Elex..lex..ex...x"

:D

Top Bottom