• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... What's everyone playing?

Bloodmanx

Neo Member
Just finished Shadow of War 60 hours of playtime i'm in love with the Nemesis system and the combat..I haven't even thought about mircrotransactions and don't care about the "online" ranked Sieges.

I decided to pick up a PS3 to play some NCAA Football '14. While I was at my local game store, I decided to pick up a copy of Ni No Kuni also. I don't really know anything about it other than it's supposedly a fantastic game. Any tips I should know going in?

Too many games for the little time I have :| Specially since most are MMO's

PS4:
Destiny 2
Elder Scrolls Online
Final Fantasy XIV
Driveclub

PS VITA:
Danganronpa v3

Persona 5 and Dark Souls 3 still begging for me to end them :|

Kumorin

WWE 2k18’s MyCareer mode: A Stanley Kubrick game. I swear I’ve spent more time slowly passing through hallways as strange men go through doors, talking to the ghosts of the same 3 people than I have in the ring, you know, wrasslin'.

I’m trying to finish my True Pacifist run on Undertale on PS4 but, and this can’t be stressed enough, the controller is a garbage input for the top down shooter parts.

And finally, I’m going through the Destiny 2 campaign with a friend (we waited until our schedules cleared up) I’m disappointed at how OP you become just doing missions and side quests. It’s like, by the time I got to Nessus I was already Level 16 with a Power rating of 170 and the recommended power level for the missions was 70-90. We have not been grinding, this is just how playing the game progresses you. Had to gimp ourselves to make it fair for the enemy. XD

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Destiny 2
South Park
Need to still play latest eps of telltale gotg and life is strange thing as well

Bulk_Rate

RE4 on my sixth system (PS4)
House of Dead Ninjas for quickies
Some SNES Classic Metroid but may bail

Will start Bayonetta 2 after RE4 finish --- TEW2 after that!

Divinity: Original Sin 2, FIFA 18, Forza 7, and as of this evening, Destiny 2.

And as well as all that, Friday is Mario day.

Its a wonderful time of the year!

zenspider

137ca9e2a4de70b11d0ae475997e8004.gif
Lmao

Finally finished Until Dawn with a friend. We want to fit in either Edith Finch or Layers of Fear in before Halloween. Any suggestions either way?

Currently addicted to MvC:I. I've never had so much fun being so horrible at a game. Coming from SFIII / V, this game makes no sense to me at all, it the those brief moments it clicks, I totally understand the love and passion for Marvel games.

MikeBison

As always I have too many things on at once.

Evil within 2 (been doing a let's play of it. Let me know if you want to see an awkward British dude stumble through)
Shadow of war
Bits of PUBG
Last knockings of cuphead
Away at my girlfriends right now so been playing some stardew valley on switch.

When I get back I have Wolfenstein, Mario and assassins creed waiting for me.

Im on a zelda marathon. First time playing the zelda seires. Im on skyward sword now. Twilight is next and then breath of the wild.

Its been amazing

Wink

After finishing Evil Within 2 I felt like having a bit of a vacation, so I went back to Stardew Valley. Immediately fished a great weapon out of the ocean and went on to become super cave slime killer extraordinaire. Fun game.

Played Wolfenstein: The New Order again, in preparation for the sequel.

Wyatt timeline this time. I never even realized how often I could go stealth or that there were different characters in this timeline.

It was like playing the game, fresh all over again.

Can't wait for Friday!

Gaenor

Banned
Gran Turismo Sport
South Park: The Fractured but Whole
A bit of Battlefield 1 here and there

But come friday, it’ll be all about Super Mario Odyssey !

IISANDERII

Gran Turismo Sports. The online racing is awesome, racing vs AI just cannot compare, especially when you get your SR up to leave the ramming clowns behind.

I can't wait until they do longer races with pit stops and fuel/tire strategies etc., it's going to be incredible.

Also playing some Overwatch and Crypt of the Necrodancer.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Finished Bloodborne again yesterday, had a great time - finished the DLC, all optional areas (somehow forgot to go back to take care of Laurence but the way the game spikes your anxiety levels with the HP cranked to 11 I can only deal with it so much...

What a wonderful game.

And now, like so many others, time to wait for Mario - which I hope will provide some well needed levity and overall joy to my life.

KaneU

I am dreaming about playing Mario Odyssey.
In the meantime it's Splatoon 2, Sonic Mania and Golf Story, although I am currently stuck :/

Apt101

I found Throne of Lies to be a really entertaining game, got me through the last several days of being sick. It's a social deduction game set in a medieval world. Tons of fun, kind of like playing D&D.

jeemer

Played through Ruiner, played Bioshock for the first time, now playing Bioshock Infinite.

Always playing the odd game of Overwatch and a couple sets of XRD every week.

cucuchu

Traded in my OG Xbox One and payed off what was left of my X1X preorder at gamestop so I'm without that for a few weeks...not that I was really using it much anyways because I've been holding off on X1X to play most of my Xbox catalog.

On my PS4, I burned out HARD on Destiny 2... 3 characters at 305, I see no reason to do weeklies and don't have the motivation to do the prestige raid. Finished South Park and loved every second of it! I bought Fortnite and been bouncing between the Battle Royale and Coop mode which I think is very underrated and good fun.

Will be playing Mario Odyssey the second I can download it/play it. Hopefully there is a preload so we can play it midnight EST.

Top Bottom