• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... What's everyone playing?

PaulBizkit

PS3 Revival & Soul Calibur 5

Just bought a new PS3 (my old one's motherboard got fried during a storm i guess) and I've been downloading all my old games and my 100% Soul Calibur 5 save file from the PS+ account.

My gf and I LOVE soul calibur 5 because of its speed, gameplay and the character creation mode. We've been creating lots of characters the past 2 days but, of course, after 5 years and several games later, the clothing and customization options feel really limited. I mean, it really demands some creativity.

Still, the gameplay is fast paced and going in and out of fights is really swift.

Been playing a lot of Elite Dangerous lately, but currently trying to get Death of the Outsider finished before AC Origins is released.

Same. I love free games for ps+

image.php

ksdixon

i've been trying to play "wwe 2018" and "south park: fractured butt hole". i say trying, because my gf has been hogging my ps4 and playing ahead of me in south park, so i can't even watch her play.

it's getting bad, i'm getting withdrawals. need to find someone who's seling their ps4 for cheap so she can have her own one.

Valonquar

Carving through some of my PS4 backlog now that I'm out of content in FFXIV again.

Nier: Automata currently. Played through endings A & B. Just started the 2nd section with A2. Pretty refreshing change after 9S slowness. I do feel like it is getting to be a bit of a slog retreading the same map so much, but overall very fun combat, and interesting plot weirdness.

I was back at the Witcher 3 last night after a year stop and I feel lost , nothing makes sense anymore but I will play more tonight .

Edit:
And I played some Mushihimesama on the arcade after that and felt right at home ;

tariniel

I finished Cuphead on Friday, 10/10 game, those last 2 bosses are insane though. I think the final boss took me close to 90minutes worth of attempts before I finally got it. I might hit up expert mode someday but I'll move on for now. I really hope they put out an expansion or something with more bosses.

Since then, mostly PUBG and Marvel vs Capcom Infinite. Looking forward to Destiny 2 PC release when I get home tonight, assuming the servers aren't busted.

Zenner

Struggling with Stranger of Sword City on Xbox. It just seems to be super-grindy & a repetitive camp-fest for gear. I haven't found any decent tutorials or other documentation online. I love the Wizardry aspects of it, but at 7 hours in I'd expect my party to have made some decent progress. I'll stick with it a while longer, but right now would prolly drop it by the end of the week.

On the other hand, I'm an LTTP with Minecraft. Haven't played the Survival mode yet, but getting started with a flat Creative land. I played around on a friend's Realm, and pretty much got hooked. Does the Minecraft Money ever go on sale? I wouldn't mind picking up the Halo pack for this. :eek:

wvnative

Wolfenstein the new order. Just escaped
the moon base
so almost done with it. I like it but am hoping the new one improves a bit. I think this game has issues.

Planning on spending my time playing lots of SNES Classic this next two days. Hopefully finish Super Mario World for the first time ever.

SRTtoZ

Not much right now. Had Surgery a week ago and am still recovering but I'm waiting for Odyssey and I picked up Rayman Legends on sale which should be here today so I'll give that a shot.

boo

Gold Member
Still BOTW. I see that icon when I turn on my Switch and just have to click on it to play some more. I still don't know what I'll do when Super Mario Odyssey is released. Zelda or Mario? Mario or Zelda?

nothing, was playing destiny 2...shit got boring mad quick ....might wait for CoD ...duno, nothing really standing out to me ...everything just the same

linkboy

Block Hexa on my phone. I prefer puzzle style games on my phone. Something that I can play to kill a few minutes.

I've also restarted Breath of the Wild on Master Mode. The first time in a long time I've played a game on a harder difficulty mode.

It's nice to get my ass kicked every once in a while (and I still haven't left the plateau).

Although I'm probably going to put Zelda on the back burner when I get Mario.

JMY86

I have been playing Shadow of War and replaying Black Flag (in preperation for AC: Origins) with a little bit of The Division peppered in the last week or so.

Was waiting for Odyssey, then I started Stardew Valley. Still waiting for Odyssey, I guess, but yeah....Stardew Valley is so incredibly awesome.

Also playing some MK8 Deluxe. It’s all familar ground, since I played the Wii U version so much, but man, is awesome as a handheld game.

Kuroh

Neo Member
More Europa Universalis IV and Total Extreme Wrestling 2016
Got a switch and SNES classic last week but haven't really gotten much playtime.

psilva

FIFA Switch. My hands hurt. Pretty good game, but still plagued with frustrating moments. Really hoping for PES next year.

AJ_Wings

I went back to Dead Space 1 for like what... the 11th or 12th time. What a cool ass game.

And I've been trying to 100% A Hat in Time which is hands down the best 3D platformer on the PC right now. (considering the representation of the genre on the platform, Ill take what I can get until Mario Odyssey)

The Evil Within (PS4)

Re-purchased and re-played currently and somehow enjoying the hell out of it despite not finding it a good game the first time around.

Top Bottom