• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... What's everyone playing?

edbrat

On a work trip so I'm knocking off the mirror tracks on switch as connecting to online races is a bit sketchy where I am. Hopefully will get into 200cc before the trip is out :)

And when that gets too much...Picross...so much Picross. And Golf Story holy shit Switch owns for us corporate wage slave road warriors ;)

Robin64

Original SNES Harvest Moon is my current jam. It's mostly very relaxing, until harvest day where you have to get shit into the box before dark.

This will tide me over until Odyssey at the end of week, at which point I will just get totally lost in that game.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i was playing Zelda + Mario Kart but my Switch has crapped out AGAIN. i'm actually done with it. it has too many problems so i got my money back.

not really focusing on anything on PC at the moment. Well, Destiny 2 is out today so I'll be playing on PC instead of PS4 now. Otherwise it's just the usual Rocket League, Fifa, No Man's Sky, GTA V, Overwatch, Diablo 3.

on PS4 i bought South Park yesterday after trading in Zelda + Mario. Can't wait to start that! Still playing Persona 5. Have yet to start Hellblade or Amnesia. I downloaded Just Cause 3 + MGSV to try out.

Menaged

I'm tackling Bloodborne for the first time.
I almost quite around
Amelia
since I sucked, but after that things went really well against
bloodstarved beast and the witch

Floody

Fractured But Whole. Loving it so far. But prefer The Stick of Truth more so far too. Which I finished over the weekend, it was way better than my pretty high expectations, after hearing pretty much nothing but praise for 3 years.

Darksol

A lot of South Park, but after that who knows - maybe a relay of Persona 5 or one of the many games coming out this year I’ve still yet to play.

jobrro

Gravity Rush 2 before Mario. I had it preordered but just started making my way through it again. Probably won't finish before Mario but very much enjoying it.

Crixus

Fallout New Vegas. In my first playthrough (few years ago) I killed
Mr House
and suddenly lost my interest. I hope this time it lasts me longer.

SlickVic

FFXIV, which has surprised me a bit. Never really had gotten into an MMO before and had assumed they just weren't my thing. But decided on a whim to check out the free trial last month to see what it was it was all about, and have been really enjoying it so far. Not sure how long I'll stick with it, but I've been having a good time with ARR content. Been fortunate to run into some friendly peeps while running dungeons and such.

Metroxed

Playing Ori for the first time, as a super fan of Metroid I'm positively impressed and I'm loving the game so far.

Knowing that the creator of AM2R will be working on the sequel makes me excited.

Just started Ni No Kuni. Game looks great and story is interesting so far. Gameplay is opening up too. Just reached the point where I got my firs familiar.

I went back to Splatoon 2 last night. The game feels so shallow, or I'm missing a lot of it. I don't understand the point in buying gear; none of it really stands out, stats wise. Is it more just for fashion?

I need to read more about Splatoon 2 to see what I'm missing because I paid $60 for it digitally so it's mine forever. I play a few matches of the standard multiplayer and it's fun, but there's gotta be more depth I'm missing.

xVodevil

The Evil Within 2, actually I liked the original, but still this sequel being so good, is pretty much surprising!

Westraid

Guild Wars 2 while at home, Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance and Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns while commuting.

GW2 is going well, as usually I'm lost in Castlevania half the time besides having played the game before, and I'm still getting used to all the new things in SoS since the last game I played was Friends of Mineral Town.

jobrro

Just started Ni No Kuni. Game looks great and story is interesting so far. Gameplay is opening up too. Just reached the point where I got my firs familiar.

It is. Remember loving the idea of the game but hating the demo then got the game with PS+, eventually played it and loved it once more.

ExVicis

Picked up Warframe again because I heard about the Plains of Eidolon update. But then I found out it's not yet out for the PS4. Still been a fun time playing it again.

Waiting for the Mortal Empires update of Total War: Warhammer to drop in a couple of days too.

ChestRockwell

Neo Member
I'm finally giving P4 Golden an honest shot. Fired it up a few times over the years and I would inevitably become distracted by more dynamic options.

While it does have a remarkable sense of style, atmosphere/soundtrack, the dialogue/VN elements are exhausting. Super repetive dungeons don't do it any favors either.

I'm getting back to FF XIV. Didn't play since Heavensward. My friend keep bugging me to play it so here I am :p
Don't really know what to expect, probably won't do HL stuff since I don't watn to spend to much time on it.

oliverandm

Just finished South Park Fractured But Whole. Exactly as expected, so I am happy! Combat is better than Stick of Truth, but I recall Stick of Truth having more scenarios outside of South Park, which I think was missing. But really, really funny!

eXistor

Just finished Evil Within 2 (pretty good, not quite the sequel I wanted, but I liked it).

Currently into South Park (more of the same, which is good).

Playing a little bit of the new Layton game, which is the same as always, but I find myself clamouring for the puzzles more instead of the story and exploration.

Played and finished Super Castlevania IV yesterday, I have to: it's october and that's the perfect Castlevania time. I might play a few more oldskool 'vania's this month (though at this point any Castevania could be considered oldskool).

Friday is, of course, Mario time. I'm also getting Wolfenstein II, but I don't know when I'll be actually playing it.

butman

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag.

Historically speaking is very poor, I think it must be the poorest of the "good" Assassin's Creed games.
The gameplay is entertaining and the ships battles are a very good addition.

Will there be naval battles in Origins?

Top Bottom