• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... What's everyone playing?

Kwixotik

I've been playing Stardew Valley. I think it's really cool that you can have a same sex marriage and adopt a kid in that game.

I'm also really looking forward to the new Wolfenstein.

joms5

Getting a Switch next week for that sweet, sweet Odyssy.

Already have BOTW waiting here to be opened too. It's going to be a good holiday season.

Currently playing Dead Space 3 though.

RPGam3r

Elliot Quest (Switch), which is a great mix of Zelda II and Kid Icarus. That's prolly going to hold me until Mario.

Griss

I'm playing Gamecube games on the Wii U gamepad while watching monday night football.

Playing Mario Kart Double Dash, F-Zero GX and Mario Golf. Have also been playing Super Mario Sunshine in preparation for Odyssey, and man, I had forgotten just how flawed that game is.

It has been over a decade since I played any Gamecube game so the nostalgia has been really, really powerful.

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
Fortnite BR has consumed me.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Been developing more than playing. UE4 is taking up all my time! When I do play it's usually pubg, bf1 with the wife, or rocket league.

Peggies

Gold Member
With all the loot box stuff turning me off of AAA gaming at the moment, I keep to Crusader Kings 2, Might & Magic: World of Xeen and Transport Tycoon.

Kawngi

Enjoying South Park at the moment. Destiny 2 PC tomorrow and then Wolf2 + Mario Friday. Need way more hours in a day.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Half-Life 2, it's good to come back to City 17 every couple years.

Grabbed by the Ghoulies with my step daughter. The combat and objectives are repetitive, but the level design is like a Disney horror house.

Waiting for the Wolfenstein 2 keys to be sent out.

DJChuy

Yakuza 0. Loving it so far.

Resident Evil 7 on VR. Such an amazing experience. I can't imagine playing it without VR.

Wensih

header.jpg

Sexual Abuse Simulator: Dancing Elf with Headphones Edition.

I love it. You press B to buy a drink, and the rest of the buttons just do different types of sexual Abuse, from the old ass-grabbing to the more sophisticated shower stalking. They say once you input the Konami code you can get a large following of ball-less internet dwellers who will fight to defend your ass, so you can keep abusing NPCs.

Fun stuff!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Destiny 2 (like everyone else), got back into Neverwinter, and that DBZ game on Switch. Nice mix of stuff until Odyssey comes out, at which point I will be playing that. A lot.

FingerBang

The Evil Within 2. Which apparently is more a sequel to The Last of Us than the first one.
Liking it a lot so far!

moomoo14

Salt and Sanctuary on the Vita. It's really flipping good! Also some Gravity Rush 2 on the side for a bit. When Mario Odyssey comes out, all my attention will go to it.

*Guaraná

Banned
Started playing Quantum Break this weekened. I got it las black friday but never touched it.

And its a pretty good game if you ask me. Im really liking the story and the gameplay, specially the combat parts.

The production value is amazing.

I wpuld give it a honest 8/10.

SSPssp

Finally got a 1080 so I've been playing Rise of the Tomb Raider for the pretty environments a bit. Also Civ 5 as always.

88Titan88

Yo, just finished Danganronpa V3.
Don't get the site down until I read the spoiler thread.

Next I'll focus on speedrunning Super Mario All-Stars and Super Bomberman 3.

Top Bottom