• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... What's everyone playing?

DJ_Lae

Forza 7, Killing Floor 2, and some Screencheat with my daughters.

Am I supposed to feel dirty typing this here? I kind of do. Gonna miss this place.

KorrZ

Evil Within 2 is pretty good. Reminds me of Silent Hill a lot. I love that structure of exploring a whole creepy town.

dyliepew

Persona 1 on PSP! First time playing it. I really hope that the game isn't too dated to enjoy because I really love the Persona series.

Cyrus

Decided to look at the only thing I cherished on this site before I stopped visiting.

558 users ignored. Marvelous. I'm going to miss ignoring users.

Also retire bitch

SilverArrow20XX

Walks in the Light of the Crystal
Finished The Evil Within 2 yesterday. Started Gears of War Judgment today. Gonna try to finish it before Wolfenstein II comes out.

Ghizz

I have restarted my wow addiction and picked up legion.

and another one bites the dust...

I'm playing the game of life! have managed to stop gaming for 3 months....but I can't help with reading about gaming news on NeoGAF and reddit :C

ricelord

137ca9e2a4de70b11d0ae475997e8004.gif

Shaky

Fallout Shelter and started a playthrough of the Halo series with the fiancé this week. About halfway through CE.

katsais

Gran Turismo Sport and Madden 18. Destiny 2 only on Tuesday’s and for no more than 3-4 hours. Waiting for BF2, and plan to try out Fortnite soon.

Zeneric

Torchlight 2 + Synergies and other mods. Currently almost on Act 3. Boy is it a snoozefest. You just spam spam spam, level up, loot, equip better, and repeat.

Battlechili

Banned
Is blue reflection good? I wanted to get it, but the lukewarm reviews and decent amount of other games out at the time kind of dissuaded me.
Absolutely
Its really refreshing for there to be a magical girl video game in such an undersaturated market for the genre, and the game does it so well. Its like a mix of Persona and Madoka Magica in how it handles itself, only not nearly so dark as those other two. You spend time entering worlds inside the minds of people to fight their inner demons in a literal sense and help them solve personal problems hurting them in their life. In doing so, you are helping to stop the demons from causing havoc and get closer to being granted any one wish. This means that the story, gameplay, and characterization all complement each other really well, so nothing feels like its taking time away from the other. Combine that with excellent worldbuilding and lots of combat customization and it makes for an excellent game.

Its not perfect; the combat is on the easy side since you heal back to normal after each battle, and the PC port has a couple bugs and is insanely demanding, but its still a wonderful gem of a game. I like how you can equip upgrades to different skills. Any one upgrade can be attached to almost any skill on all characters, so you get a lot of choices as to what your attacks do in battle. You also control your stat upgrades when you level up. There's a lot of control. I love it.

smurfx

get some go again
still playing shadow of war. gotta start finishing the story because the grinding is starting to bore me a little.

I so bummed I lost my PS4 power cord, I've been wanting to play Uncharted The Lost Legacy for the longest time. I'm so stingy I don't want to pay 8 dollars for a replacement, ha ha.

I just realized it was almost five years ago BioShock Infinite came out. I feel a bit sad that Ken Levine has retreated from mainstream eye.

Pantz

Is blue reflection good? I wanted to get it, but the lukewarm reviews and decent amount of other games out at the time kind of dissuaded me.

I'm kind of in a weird middle ground of waiting for Odyssey and not wanting to sink into anything at the moment. I have been playing ys 2 on and off though.

It's a pretty chill game. I've been going though it chapter by chapter and it's really relaxing with good music and nice graphics/atmosphere. It's been nice to play for an hour or two while I've been working 50 hour weeks.

Finished up Thimbleweed Park. I would say beat but I leaned on the in game hint line pretty hard. I liked everything about the game but some of the inventory puzzles were really nonsensical and it felt like the story went off the rails somewhere is the final 3rd. I didn't like those. It felt like a cross between Lucas arts and sierra adventure games.

Hope they get to do another and smooth out the rough sections

On the phone been messing with CivCrafter and started up Disco Ducks again.

Top Bottom