• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SoCal Regionals 2011 | Fighting game tournament | December 17-18

N4Us

If you missed AfterDark you missed true hype.

Looking forward to tomorrow! Will try to record some early KOF matches.

smurfx

get some go again
Ah crap emergency registration is at 8-9 am. what the hell am i going to do in the 2 hours it takes for marvel to start up? guess i'll take my zune and watch the simpsons or something. i hope i'm in pool 1,2,3.

New emotes just in time for SCR
474311890.jpg

and a AE 2012 Tourney with Kuroda

stopped by uci earlier to hang out with some of the guys from fighting gamers @ uci and got bodied in a few games of marvel. here are some pics of the venue:

front and back of badge

prizes (tritton headset, stick bag, madcatz mlg te stick)

tekken tag 2 cabinets

soul calibur v station

sc v sticks

view from the back left corner

view from the front left (pools)

spectator view

main stream station (ae/umvc3)

lost?

shitty panoramic with shitty panoramic app from the back of the ballroom

shitty panoramic with shitty panoramic app from the front of the ballroom

Isaccard

Venue looks awesome. Can't wait to see some Skullgirls as well. Wish they'd stream more than just the top 8 though.

Isaccard

Stream 1 is live, with some gdlk music, and (was) showing trailers and shots of the venue. Likely preparing to start very soon.

Going to miss most of today but hopefully I'll be back later tonight to catch some action. I hope Flocker blows it up. Need some more hispanic champs. :p

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How am i just now finding out there is a really decent justin tv app for the roku. Stream looks great on my tv.

I feel like a fool finding this out just now.

Top Bottom