• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SoCal Regionals 2011 | Fighting game tournament | December 17-18

smurfx

get some go again
eraldo coil is in the same bracket as clock and viscant.
SMURF GO LAME THEM OUT!!!!!!
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!! today when my alarm rang i turned it off and i laid down to sleep 5 more min and i just woke up!!!!!! well this was a bust. :( didn't help that i went to sleep at 3am today.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!! today when my alarm rang i turned it off and i laid down to sleep 5 more min and i just woke up!!!!!! well this was a bust. :( didn't help that i went to sleep at 3am today.
This happens when you go to sleep at three. I'm EC and I still went to sleep at 3AM(12AM in your timezone) for the stream.

USD

UMvC3 Pool 8 is the death pool. Dios X, Chris G, MINE, X-Ray, Fanatiq, (and Fubarduck, Hiro, Valle, and XsK) all in the same pool. None of the other pools look nearly as bad.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
zaJuJ.png

Holy shit is that William Regal.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Viscant : "Wesker sucks in ultimate. However, I will still body you for free with him"

Goddammit - I train with IC. Ruin too, he's a lot better than that. Vegas isn't free guys. If I didn't have to a stack of books to study I'd probably be down there myself.

Top Bottom