• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SOE trademark H1Z1

Prologue

It's a mess, the standalone is absolutely in a trash state vs the mod. AI is glitchy, clips through walls, loot spawns are terrible, the game is just bad right now.

Because its evolving as slow as you can hope for and polishing the game doesn't seem like a priority.

That sucks :(. I remember the gaf thread having a lot of hype and good times, I just didn't have a PC to join. Would be nice to have a game with proper funding and manpower behind it.

BadTaste

Because its evolving as slow as you can hope for and polishing the game doesn't seem like a priority.

Yeah, their office tour looked so depressing and grim, employees using archaic keyboards and other hardware, sad.

Anyway, H1Z1 looks promising.

Setsuna

What do you mean you are going to show it off "later in the program"

Are they trying to use the game to get better viewer numbers for there show

LtOrange

Hopefully if there is a beta very soon, SOE also launches this on Ps4. My feeling that it won't cause we're still waiting on PS2.

I am hoping the work on the engine that they have doing to get Planetside on the PS4 speeds up this port.

HowZatOZ

Banned
This is one weird show. Why are there people all around the screen that look bored or not even related to the conversation? What is going on!?

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
?

yusfkRj.jpg

There is so much i don't understand. Why are there strange people around the border of the screen, why is some dude using a voice synth, why are the hosts trying to hard to be funny, why is Sony doing this to us? Did we do something wrong?

SJRB

Gold Member
These two guys are good presenters/hosts, but this whole thing of Sony revealing their massive new game on this completely random and unknown channel is so bizarre.

edit: there it is, haha. They're friends with Smedley.

ramuh

There is so much i don't understand. Why are there strange people around the border of the screen, why is some dude using a voice synth, why are the hosts trying to hard to be funny, why is Sony doing this to us? Did we do something wrong?

They tried to explain what the guys on the border is because of comments. :)

HowZatOZ

Banned
Kinda look like they just took DayZ and put a bit of PlanetSide 2 touch on it. They even have the player details on the side.

BadTaste

Not gonna lie, I'm not impressed. After having seen Rust, DayZ, WarZ.. do something new for once. They could have presented it better or have shown it when there's more content.

Yeah. Wish we had more footage and some direct feed footage, but I'll deal for now. Sounds interesting, but I can't really say much more because not much was shown.

Top Bottom